|Item model number||No Model|
|Package dimensions||20.5 x 10.69 x 8.71 cm; 200 Grams|
Therapist’s Choice® Pack of 2 Spiky Massage Balls, Hard & Soft Combo, Stress Reflexology, Porcupine Sensory Ball Set
- Contains 2 Balls: 1 x Green 3.75" Soft Spiky Massage Ball and 1 x Red 3.00" Hard Spiky Massage Ball
- Excellent tool for plantar fasciitis
- Excellent tool for foot massages
- Spiky outer layer offers stimulating effect, increasing circulation
- Made from phthalates free PVC
Therapist’s Choice Pack of 2 Spiky Massage Balls, Hard & Soft Combo, Stress Reflexology, Porcupine Sensory Ball Set. Contains: 1 x Green 3.75" Soft Spiky Massage Ball 1 x Red 3.00" Hard Spiky Massage Ball The Spiky massage balls stimulate acupressure points in your hands, feet and body, increase the blood circulation, massage muscles, helping to relieve soreness and pain Excellent tool for plantar fasciitis Made from phthalates free PVC.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The downside, is they look like dog chew toys and so whenever I use them my dog thinks it's play time and she is just utterly disappointed to see me instead grinding them away at my back instead of throwing them to her.
If you are new to myofascial release, I offer some tips I've learned from experience:
1) These balls are too aggressive for beginners. Start with a smooth ball like: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G7CINSA/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
This type of massage ball will be the most versatile even after you know how to do myofascial release.
2) When using smooth balls or spiked balls, resist the urge to roll the ball around - it's a waste of time, even if it feels good. Instead, find a pain point, press onto the ball there, and hold it there until you feel the pain fade away. At that point, you can make small movements to find a nearby pain point and repeat. It is also effective to hold pressure at one point while moving the impacted muscle across the ball. For example, if you have the ball between a shoulder blade and spine, you can move the shoulder blade up and down, forward and backward while keeping the ball in the same spot.
3) Myofascial release does not feel good while you are doing it, if you are doing it correctly.
4) You will know when you are ready for the spiked balls. Beware, they are aggressive and painful, but they are effective. You will feel the release if you can tolerate the pain and have patience.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package dimensions : 20.5 x 10.69 x 8.71 cm; 200 Grams
- Manufacturer : Therapist’s Choice®
- ASIN : B018STZSAG
- Item model number : No Model
- Customer reviews: