ThermoPro TP18 Ultra Fast Thermocouple Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer for Grilling BBQ Smoker Kitchen Food Cooking Thermometer for Oil Deep Fry Candy Thermometer
Enhance your purchase
- Ultra-fast and accurate: Digital meat thermometer for grilling features advanced thermocouple technology that provides 2-3 seconds response time; 4.0 inches food grade probe thermometer guarantees an accurate temp reading to ±0.9 degree Fahrenheit (±0.5 degree Celsius) with a wide temp range of 14 degree Fahrenheit - 572 degree Fahrenheit (-10 degree Celsius - 300 degree Celsius)
- Lock Function: Kitchen thermometer can lock the current temp when the probe is removed from food and keep the temp displayed, no more dangerously peering into the oven or grill
- Large backlit display: Cooking thermometer features backlight LED display with large luminous digits to let you see clearly while cooking in the evening indoors or outdoors; 90 seconds auto-off to save battery life; batteries included
- Convenient storage: Digital food thermometer with foldaway probe, features a magnetic back to allow you to easily attach to refrigerator or any metal surface; a hanging hole for your kitchen hooks or a lanyard
- Calibration: Calibration function adjusts your instant read thermometer probe sensor back to the correct accuracy, making this kitchen thermometer which lasts a lifetime
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ThermoPro TP18 Ultra-fast Instant Reading Meat Thermometer with Thermocouple Sensor
Whether you're cooking a turkey for Thanksgiving or grilling up some expensive meat, it's important to cook the food to the proper temperature to ensure a safe, delicious meal for you or your guests. To accomplish this, an accurate and fast thermometer is exactly what you need!
The ThermoPro TP-18 digital thermocouple thermometer has the fastest response time of 2-3 seconds as well as a wide temperature range of 14°F to 572°F (-10°C to 300°C), ensures no more worries about overcooking or undercooking your meat. The grill thermometer also features a foldaway probe for storage purposes when not in use and as easily as it is stored, it will just as easily release and take the temperature instantaneously. Perfect for all sorts of cooking activities such as meats, baking, candy, liquids and BBQ, etc.
Features thermocouple sensor that can get readings in 2-3 seconds, while most of the meat thermometers found on the market take 6-8s to achieve an accurate temperature.
Highly Accurate Readings
With an accuracy of ±0.9°F (±0.5°C) in a range between 14°F to 572°F, specifically designed to meet the needs of professionals and home users, ensure your food is cooked to absolute perfection.
The instant read thermometer will hold the stabilized temperature, no more dangerously peering into the oven or grill, this has become an action of the past.
Calibration function adjusts and brings your instant read thermometer back to the correct accuracy, making this a purchase which lasts a lifetime!
Large Luminous Numbers
If you do a lot of grilling at night, this thermometer ensures you can read the temperature with ease due to the bright, big red digits located on the LED display.
A strong magnetic backing allows you to attach the unit onto your refrigerator door, barbecue rack or any other metal surface; You can hang it on a kitchen hook also!
- Temperature Range: 14°F to 572°F (-10°C to 300°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C)
- Probe Length: 4.0" food grade stainless steel probe
- Auto-Off: 90 seconds
- Celsius/Fahrenheit selector
- Certifications: CE certified, RoHS approved probe
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Candy, Meat, Food, Liquid, Milk
|ThermoPro TP19 Digital Meat Thermometer||ThermoPro TP18 Digital Thermocouple Thermometer||ThermoPro TP03H Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer||ThermoPro TP15 Waterproof Digital Meat Thermometer||ThermoPro TP01A Digital Cooking Thermometer|
|Responding Time||2-3 seconds||2-3 seconds||3-4 seconds||3-4 seconds||4-6 seconds|
|Screen Size||Auto-Rotating||1.2 inches||1.2 inches||0.9 inches||0.6 inches|
|Probe Length||4.3" Food Grade Stainless Steel||4.0" Food Grade Stainless Steel||3.9" Food Grade Stainless Steel||5.5" Food Grade Stainless Steel||5.3" Food Grade Stainless Steel|
|Backlight||Luminous Digits||Luminous Digits||Backlight||Backlight||Backlight|
|Lock Button||Lock Button||Lock Button||Lock Button||Lock Button||Lock Button|
|Auto-off Time||90S||90S||10 minutes||10 minutes||10 minutes|
|Multiple Option||Kitchen Hole & Magnetic Back||Kitchen Hole & Magnetic Back||Kitchen Hole & Magnetic Back||Kitchen Hole & Magnetic Back||KitchKitchen Hole|
- Batteries : 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 502.92 x 121.92 x 116.84 cm; 132 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 January 2018
- Manufacturer : ThermoPro
- ASIN : B0793MSG7S
- Item model number : TP18
- Customer reviews:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 24 December 2018
I was shocked to see that this $20 thermometer is just as good as the $100 thermometer I bought a while ago except the device itself is superior in construction. It has magnets so it holds to metal. It is smaller and feels better in the hand. Even with its small form, it has a large enough display that is readable for me without reading glasses (I'm in my 60's so almost everything needs reading glasses these days). It is built very well and works great. I was quite surprised at the quality given the low cost.