|Special Features||Dual probe|
|Mounting Hardware||AAA batteries|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Battery cell composition||Zinc|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Item model number||TP-20|
|Product Dimensions||16.26 x 6.1 x 14.99 cm; 449 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$10.89 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Remote Digital Cooking Food Meat Thermometer with Dual Probe for Smoker Grill BBQ Thermometer
Enhance your purchase
- Hands free monitor: Wireless digital meat thermometer with dual probe monitors food or oven/grill/smoker temperature up to 300 feet away, enabling you to enjoy your company without continuously excusing yourself
- Hassle-free setup: No synchronization required, say goodbye to the tedious setup steps; Large LCD displays both food and oven temps; Back-lit for use in low light condition
- Kitchen timer: Food cooking thermometer features count up and countdown setting that is perfect for long-time cooking; Receiver will beep and flash once reaches preset temperature
- USDA preset temperature settings: BBQ thermometer with preset temperatures for 9 types of meat and their various doneness levels recommended by USDA; All of the preset temps can be reset to your desired tastes
- Durable and accurate probes: Grilling thermometer features food grade stainless steel probe with step-down tip design to get temperature more precisely and quickly; Probe wires can withstand up to 716Fahrenheit
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|ThermoPro TP25 Wireless Bluetooth Meat Thermometer||ThermoPro TP-932 BBQ Grill Mat Non-Stick Reusable||ThermoPro TP01H Instant Digital Meat Thermometer||ThermoPro TP99 Case for Digital Cooking Thermometer|
|Use||500FT Wireless Bluetooth Thermometer for Kitchen,BBQ,Grill,Smoker etc||BBQ Grill Mat for Indoor Outdoor Cooking||Instant Read Thermometer for Kitchen,BBQ,Grill,Smoker etc||Storage Case to Fit Thermoro Brand All Meat Thermometers|
Chef Guy Mitchell, a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, Executive Chef of Philadelphia Eagles, and Chef during special engagements for the President and Vice Presidents.
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Transmitter
- 2 x Probes
- 4 x 3A batteries
- 1 x Manual
ThermoPro TP20 Wireless Meat Thermometer
A good thermometer helps you eliminate all the guesswork and cook food perfectly every time. ThermoPro TP20 is equipped with dual-probe technology, enable you to monitor two kinds of meat or use one sensor as an oven probe that will accurately read its surrounding temperature. With a receiver range of up to 300 feet away that will keep you updated on the temperature of your meal, feel free to mingle, do chores or watch TV without ever having to physically check on your food!
- Remote Range: Up to 300 feet
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C)
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C)
- Fahrenheit and Celsius readings
- Countdown & Count Up Timer
- Uses: BBQ, Oven, Smoker, Grill, Meat, Food
- Power: 4*3A batteries (included)
Dual Probe Monitors Two Different Food or One Meat and Grill/ Oven/ Smoker's Temperature
- Dual probe technology, monitor two different meats or one meat and the grill/oven/smoker temp
- No Synch Required! Simple interface and setup, ready to use right of the box
- Programmed with preset USDA approved temperatures for different types of meat (Ground Beef, Ground Poultry, Beef, Veal, Chicken, Pork, Poultry, Lamb and Fish)
- Programmed with preset USDA approved doneness levels for a different types of meat (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well and Well Done)
- Fahrenheit and Celsius readings
- Timer and temperature settings are saved when unit is powered off
- Splash proof receiver; Receiver pullout counter top stand; Receiver belt clip; Rubber sleeve case
- Transmitter has wire to either hook on oven door or use as a stand
- Large backlit LCD makes nighttime grilling easy
Enjoy your cooking with ThermoPro TP20 digital meat thermometer!
High Accuracy & Heat Resistance
Probe and wire can withstand up to 716°F, you can cook with wide temperature range from 32°F to 572°F (0°C to 300°C) with high accuracy.
Alarm for Programmed Temp
Receiver will flash and beep when food temperature reaches your programmed temperature, no more overcooking.
Countdown & Count Up Timer
Countdown and count up timer with two time duration options (99min 59sec, 99hr 59min), manage your time effectively.
Review this product
Reviews with images
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Robert T. on 28 October 2020
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. It is accurate and works well. I tested it with boiling, tepid, and cold water against my expensive analog thermometer. No variance between leads.
2. Never lost connection and was easy to use. I got 250 feet no problem.
3. Lost connection alarm
3. Great length of leads. They are plenty long.
4. Stainless braided leads.
5. Batteries included!?!?!? (YES!)
6. Durable without being heavy. No need to worry about knocking it off a table or such.
1. Configuration is OK. Not hard but, not Intuitive. But if you read the instructions and made it past 6th grade you will have no problems.
2. Shape of the sensor leads. The crook is in there... Yeah... Humm. You need to turn them away from the grill to keep them from touching the grill. Strait would have been better, but I am sure they have some reason for not being strait. Meh... They work well. Just give them a twist away from the grill.
1. Ports should be obviously labeled to indicate lead 1 or 2.
2. Grill clip is not very functional and hard to use. It slips around and really is not very useful. I am going to have to purchase a more functional one.
3. The clip on the back of the sensor is wonky. It hangs at a weird angle when hung on a handle or such.
4. Temp reached alarm is not very loud or adjustable.
5. Lack of lock on remote unit. Clip it on and go.. But do not bump it. You may just find that your rare steak is now well done. A simple lock function would take care of that.
6. No low temp alarm. Would have been nice to have a low temp alarm. But... for the price..... I can keep an eye on it.
Like it or not an honest review.
I will say this! Their customer service is fine! I reached out to them and they sent me a new probe which lasted 2 weeks haha. SO if you like dealing with customer service and if you are in the market for an inexpensive thermometer and do not cook things like brisket, boston butt etc... (the good stuff) then this is fine. If you are, I strongly suggest spending a little extra money and going with Thermoworks! They are proven to work and last! How this thermometer is ranked #1 on Amazon is mind boggling.
Bottom line - very cheap Chinese made product. I will never buy from this manufacturer again.
Reviewed in the United States on 3 April 2017