Thermos Funtainer 10 Ounce Food Jar, Minnie Mouse
- THERMOS vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, hot or cold
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Wide mouth is easy to fill, serve from and clean
- Keeps cold for 7 hours and hot for 5 hours; stay cool exterior
- 10 ounce capacity; hand washing is recommended
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
THERMOS products deliver what matters every time. As the leading manufacturer of convenient insulated products for over 100 years, THERMOS is trusted by consumers to provide innovative portable containers that promote a safe and healthy lifestyle. THERMOS delivers when it matters. THERMOS brand products offer superior insulation that keeps food at its maximum temperature retention for hours, and the 10 ounce FUNtainer food jar is no exception. THERMOS vacuum insulation technology virtually eliminates temperature change within the beverage container by creating an airless space between two stainless steel walls. The result is an insulation layer that performs better than any other. A superior insulated container you can depend on to keep your child’s food hot or cold for longer. This food jar keeps food cold up to 7 hours and hot for 5 hours. Constructed with double wall stainless steel, this 10 ounce food jar is built to withstand the demands of everyday use with its durable stainless steel interior and exterior and features a wide mouth that is easy to fill, serve from and clean. In order to maximize the incredible insulation technology, it is recommended to pre-chill or pre-heat the jar just prior to use.
Note: Colors and Designs may vary
Protect What You Love
At THERMOS , we exist to protect the things that may seem small but often make the biggest impact. For over 110 years, our industry-defining insulated products have been consistently proven durable and reliable for one reason; when it comes to what matters, you shouldn’t have to settle for good enough.
Technology Matters: THERMOS vacuum insulation technology keeps hot things hot and cold things cold
With traditional containers, heat or cold finds its way inside through the process of convection.
THERMOS vacuum insulation creates an airless space between two walls, virtually eliminating the convection process and temperature change.
Your drink will stay icy cold or steamy hot no matter what the forecast.
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry. Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours.
As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage.
Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish. Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
For maximum thermal insulation efficiency, preheat (Food Jar only) or pre-chill (Food Jar and Bottles) the product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.
Assembly and Use
Solid Top Lid
1. Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise.
2. Remove gasket (B) from underside of lid (A).
3. Wash all parts separately, then re-assemble.
a. Ensure gasket (B) is properly seated to minimize leaking.
4. Fill container (C) with contents. Do not overfill: Leave space for lid (A), to avoid overflow.
5. Replace lid (A) by twisting clockwise.
- Do not use product in microwave, on stove-top, or in any type of oven. Always test temperature of contents before consuming.
- Not Recommended For Use By Children: Keep out of the reach of children, especially when product contains hot contents, which may burn or scald user.
- Do not overfill the container: Leave space at top of container for lid and stopper (if present), to avoid overflow. Hot contents may burn or scald user if overflow occurs.
- Check periodically to make sure any gasket (flexible band around lid and/or stopper) is present and properly positioned to prevent contents from passing through lid when lid is closed. Missing, worn or misaligned gasket may cause product to leak. Leakage of hot contents may burn or scald user.
- In general, contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. However, the rate at which contents spoil depends on several factors. Certain contents that include, for example, dairy and/or tomato may start to spoil sooner. Proceed with caution when using the product with quick spoiling contents.
- If contents are left in the container longer than 24 hours, or you suspect spoilage, use caution when opening the container. Contents spoilage can cause pressure inside the container to build, possibly leading to the forceful ejection of the stopper or contents. In such circumstances, before attempting to open the container, ensure the opening is pointed away from the user or other persons to avoid injury.
- Do not use tools or devices to force container to open.
- If you are unable to open container by hand, do not open it and dispose of it at your local waste facility.
- Do not use to store or carry carbonated drinks or dry ice. This may cause lid/stopper and contents to eject forcefully or leak.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Functionally, it's probably fine.
My daughter eats about 4 hours after I pack her lunch and she states that it is still warm. I usually fill it with boiling water for a few minutes before I pack her lunch.
She has never had any leaks and she reports that it is easy to open and rarely needs the help of an adult to open it. She is 6 now and started using it when she was 5.
I wouldn't recommend this product. I feel like I waste my money. It is just colorful container.