|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Included Components||Food Jar, Lid|
|Item Length||3.8 inches|
|Item model number||NS3408TQ4|
|Product Dimensions||9.65 x 9.65 x 13.46 cm|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Thermos NS3408TQ4 Sipp Stainless Food Jar 16 Ounce Matte Turquoise
|Price:||+ S$10.25 Delivery|
- VACUUM SEAL TECHNOLOGY - With maximum temperature retention, foods stay hot for up to 9 hours and cold for up to 18 hours. Exterior stays cool to the touch with hot contents, and sweat-proof with cold.
- TRAVEL EASY - Keep hot food hot and cold food cold, no microwave or fridge necessary, so take it to go. For work, school, hiking, or a beach day, we've got you covered.
- DURABLE MATERIALS - The stainless steel jar combined with the airtight, leak-proof lid makes this the ideal container to throw into a bag or backpack without having to worry about spills or messes.
- DESIGNED FOR PRACTICALITY - The extra-wide mouth opening, twist-off lid, and anti-scratch stainless steel make this container easy to fill, pour, and clean.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - Top rack dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Introducing Sipp by Thermos. The Thermos Sipp line of products combines sleek style with unique functional features. The patented double wall vacuum insulated food jar is made of durable stainless steel and will keep contents hot for 9 hours and cold for 18 hours. The lid is made of Eastman Tritan that resists stains and provides durability. The compact design of the food jar is lightweight for easy portability, and is dishwasher safe. 16-Ounce capacity.
Protect What You Love
At Thermos, we exist to protect the things that may seem small but often make the biggest impact. For over 110 years, our industry-defining insulated products have been consistently proven durable and reliable for one reason; when it comes to what matters, you shouldn’t have to settle for good enough.
Technology Matters: THERMOS vacuum insulation technology keeps hot things hot and cold things cold
Without insulation, heat or cold finds its way inside through the process of convection.
THERMOS vacuum insulation creates an airless space between two walls, virtually eliminating the convection process and temperature change.
Your drink will stay icy cold or steamy hot no matter what the forecast.
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage.
Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned
For maximum thermal efficiency, preheat or pre-chill the product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty water. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.
Assembly and Use
Stopper with Lid
1. Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise.
2. Remove spoon (B) (if present) by pulling up on it.
3. Open container (E) by twisting stopper (C) counterclockwise.
4. Remove gasket (D) from underside of stopper (C).
5. Wash all parts separately, then re-assemble. Ensure gasket (D) is properly seated to minimize leaking.
6. Fill container (E) with contents. Do not overfill: Leave space for stopper (C), to avoid overflow.
7. Replace both stopper (C) and lid (A) by twisting clockwise.
Note: Spoon (B) (if present) snaps into top of stopper (C) when fully folded and aligned.
- Do not use product in microwave, on stove-top, or in any type of oven.
- Keep out of the reach of children, especially when product contains hot contents, which may burn.
- Always test temperature of contents before consuming.
- Do not overfill the container. Leave space at top of container for lid/stopper, to avoid overflow
- Check to ensure any gasket around lid/stopper is properly positioned to prevent leakage
- Do not leave contents in container for more than 24 hours- spoilage rates depend on several factors.
- Do not use tools or devices to force container to open.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
7/23/14 UPDATE - All 4 of the thermos I purchased keep the hot food hot. However, this particular model is sometimes hard to screw the lid in. It jams, and I have to try 2-5 times to find the right position to start the lid. So I find myself avoiding this thermos. Guess I'll toss it. Might be a manufacturing variation on just this unit. Hard to say without more samples.
INITIAL REVIEW - I purchase a couple of different thermos to find the better one for hot foods. The issue that separated them in terms of ease of use was overhang lip on the inside. The larger the lip the harder to get the food out. Minor but functionally significant. This product had about a 3/8 inch overhang. I preferred the Thermos Foogo Leak Proof Stainless Steel Food Jar, Blue, 10 Ounce that only had a 1/4 inch overhang. Both seemed fine in terms of insulation.
Thermos, FIX this problem, your reputation should be for all of your products, not all but this one.
I don't ever place my thermos in the dishwasher- always hand wash. I've used it daily for 6 months and it still works and looks the same as the first day I used it. It should hold up well into the future. Great investment. I would never buy a different brand of thermos after using Thermos brand.