ThinkFun 1930 Potato Pirates Coding Card Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 7 and Up A Fun Card Game of Potato War, 3-6 Players
|Price:||+ S$11.67 Delivery|
- Trusted by Families Worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
- Hilariously fun - Master the art of Potato War! Battle other players to eliminate their Potato Crews and seize their Potato King Cards. Acquire all seven Potato King Cards OR be the last player sailing and you win!
- What you get - Potato Pirates coding game and STEM toy comes with an 84 potato crew with storage sack, 16 ship tokens, 32 action cards, 2 control cards, 22 surprise cards and 7 potato king cards.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Develops critical skills – Potato Pirates teaches key programming concepts in a hilarious, easy to understand way.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Potato Pirates is one of ThinkFun's popular stem toys and coding games for boys and girls. It's a coding card game that is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids who like smart games and a challenge. Potato Pirates is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual - you'll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun's games, Potato Pirates is built to develop critical thinking skills.
From the manufacturer
A Card Game of Potato War
Ahoy, Tatey! Voyage on the high seas in a quest to save the Potato King! Program attacks to roast, mash, and fry enemy potato crews in battle, but keep yer eyes peeled for Potato King Cards. Agi-taters abound who may loot and hijack yer ships! Brush me barnacles – ye may be hooked!
- 24 Control Cards
- 22 Surprise Cards
- 7 Potato King Cards
- Instruction Booklet
- 84 Potato Crew with Storage Bag (14 Big Puff Balls & 70 Small Puff Balls)
- 16 Ship Cards
- 32 Action Cards
Steps to Play
Deal 2 ships, 5 cards and potato crew to each player, as shown.
Draw 2 cards and program attacks for each of your ships.
Send your ships to battle to eliminate enemy crew!
Defeat all enemy ships, take their potato king cards and - YOU WIN!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I figured getting him started with some basic coding logic would really help him. Myself, my 11 yr old daughter and him played this and the 1st time out everyone enjoyed it.
Being a software developer, I loved being able to explain the different symbols and concepts on the cards as we went.
This game involves For loops, while loops, If/Else statements, and even the idea of using your ship to attack in certain order to maximize the damage your potato smashing attacks do! There are even Switch statement cards that my son was able to use multiple times and then when getting his 4th ship he suddenly realized he couldn't continue to use! So he waited until he lost a ship... and out came that switch statement again!
Was a great time, and after our first game everyone was ready to play it again!