|Age Range Description||Adults|
|Item model number||037000930358|
|Product Dimensions||21.01 x 8.99 x 22.5 cm; 384 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Tide Pods,Liquid Detergent, Original Scent, 16 count
|Price:||(S$6.94 / Ounce)|
Enhance your purchase
- Tide PODS consist of up to 90% active ingredients, so you can be sure that you’re paying for clean not for water
- 10x the cleaning power* (*Stain Removal of 1 dose vs. 10X doses of the leading liquid bargain brand)
- Reveal our brightest clean yet for brighter brights and whiter whites
- 3 in 1 technology: detergent, stain remover, color protector
- Dissolves in both hot & cold water. Keep out of reach of children
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Contains nonionic and anionic surfactants, ethoxylated polyethylene polyamine (polymer) and enzymes.
Tide PODS laundry detergent pacs are now available in Original scent. Tide PODS is a 3-in-1 laundry solution, that consist of a detergent, stain remover and brightener all at once. Simply pop in one pac for small/medium loads, but use two pacs for heavily soiled loads. Tide PODS quickly dissolves in any temperature, and can be used in front and top loading washing machines, both standard and high efficiency. For a simple yet effective laundry experience, Tide PODS is the all-in-one solution you've been looking for.
Tide PODS Original Scent Laundry Detergent Pacs are formulated with HE Turbo technology for 6X the cleaning power in half the time
(1) Unlike many other HE detergents that can slow washers down because of too many suds, Tide HE Turbo contains quick collapsing suds and targets tough stains. So you can get amazing results without the extra rinse cycles to remove the suds.
This bag will keep you covered for 16 full loads.
(1) based on stain removal performance of one pac of Tide PODS vs. six doses of the leading liquid bargain brand base variant in a standard top loading machine.
Tide Pods,Liquid Detergent, Original Scent
Tide PODS Original laundry detergent pacs offer a powerful clean in one step. Combining super-concentrated detergent, odor fighters, and stain removers, each capsule cleans and rejuvenates clothes for brighter brights and whiter whites. Count on Tide PODS to deliver 10x the cleaning power in one convenient capsule. The Original scent is infused with floral and fruity notes to keep your clothes smelling great
- Enjoy a powerful clean in just one step
- 3-in-1 laundry pacs provide super concentrated detergent, odor fighters, and stain removers
- 10x the cleaning power*
- A deeper clean means whiter whites and brighter brights
- Pacs completely dissolution in hot or cold water
- Original fresh scent keeps your favorites smelling great
- Keep out of reach of children
To superior performance, add two Tide PODS pacs into the washing machine drum before you add clothes. Use 1 laundry pac for smaller loads or 3 for larger loads.
The Most Important Ingredient in Tide is Safety
Ensuring the safety of Tide products is a responsibility that P&G takes very seriously. Before any product can appear on store shelves, it must be demonstrated to be safe to use as intended. After each use, completely close the container, and immediately store the container out of reach of children in an appropriate location.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The best feature of these is that they are less messy and more portable than bottled detergents. I like that there is much less put back into the waste stream and conserves the resources that would have gone to making a bottle. The pack itself is recyclable. They are very easy to travel with and inexpensive.
Because the detergent is very concentrated, I recommend that you let the washer tub fill up with a couple gallons of water throw the pack in and let it disperse before adding clothes. I have never had anything ruined by these but it would be prudent not to throw one of these pods on top of a black or dark cotton garment. In addition some have complained that the dark liquid will stain white shirts.
The fragrance is subtle but fresh which is nice if you're a bike commuter or work a physical job in the summer.
Reviewed in the United States on 6 March 2021