|Brand||Tools for School|
|Material Type||ABS Plastic|
|Mounting type||Surface Mount|
|Product Dimensions||24.77 x 21.59 x 8.89 cm; 1.32 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Tools for School Locker Shelf. Adjustable Width 8" - 12 1/2" and Height 9 3/4" - 14". Stackable and Heavy Duty. Ideal for School, Work and Gym Lockers (Magenta, Double)
|Price:||+ S$18.61 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Multi-Purpose - Use the locker shelf for gym, work or school. Assembles in less than 2 minutes
- Adjustable - Adjust the locker shelf to fit your locker. Width 8" to 12 1/2". Height 9 3/4" to 14". Depth 9 1/2".
- Magnets - Side magnets affix to the inside of a metal locker to hold locker shelf firmly in place
- Stackable - Stack one on top of the other when purchasing multiple locker shelves
- Customize - Available in black, blue or magenta. Other matching Tools for School locker accessories available. Patent Pending
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Tools for School Locker Shelf fits into almost any locker to keep you organized. With adjustable width and height, this customizable shelf can also be stacked to create multiple shelves. For additional strength, the sides of the locker shelf come affixed with small magnets that connect to the inside wall of a metal locker. This prevents the shifting and shaking that is common with other locker shelf designs. The heavy-duty weight capacity of 40 lbs. per shelf means you can place your books, bags and other items knowing they will safely hold. The Tools for School Locker Shelf is available in black, blue and magenta. Patent Pending.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 5 September 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 26 August 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 13 June 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 11 July 2020