|Package Dimensions||8.5 x 8.5 x 5.5 cm; 200 Grams|
Touch Nature Honey Orange Handmade Soap. All Natural. Moisturizing. No SLS and Parabens. (2pc 100gm)
- Made of pure vegetable oils and infused with Orange Essential Oil, which is refreshing and cleansing.
- Free of sulphates, parabens, animal fat, artificial colour, artificial scent or carcinogenic ingredients.
- 100% Handmade, 100% Natural, 100% Bio-degradable - you can use it to the last bit.
- Very Moisturizing - because unlike commercially made soaps, 100% of the glycerin content is retained after the saponification process, making your skin soft and supple after shower.
- Honey has a lot of benefits for the skin, it is moisturizing and keeps the skin young and supple.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers also viewed these products
Vegetable Oils, Glycerine, Orange Essential Oil, Honey.
Apply on moist skin, gently scrub and rinse.
"HANDMADE - Lovingly in small batches to ensure high quality! Organic & Natural Ingredients combined with pure Essential Oils makes it the gentlest and most moisturising of all soaps. ORANGE - Orange essential oil is cleansing and refreshing. HONEY - Honey acts as a gentle scrub and is suitable for users with Eczema and Sensitive Skin.ABOUT SOAP MAKING We make soaps in cold pressed method, allowing the glyercin to be retained in the soap. All soaps are made in small batches to ensure high quality. We use high quality ingredients such as coconut oil, palm oil, sunflower oil, castor oil and essential oils. The retained glycerin serves as a natural moisturizer, leaving the skin smooth and supple after shower. EACH SOAP GIVES FREEDOM Each soap is made with love and dignity. Love for our customers because we made the soaps with precision in formulating and measuring of the quality ingredients. Love for our ladies who made them because we want to provide them with future and hope."