|Part number||CR-100 yellow|
|Item model number||cr-100 mini 3d printer|
|Package dimensions||35.56 x 25.4 x 24.13 cm; 4.22 Kilograms|
Tresbro Creality Cr-100 Mini 3D Printer with Fully Assembled and Intelligent Leveling, Best for Kids Children Beginner Students STEM Educational Toys, Red and Yellow
|Price:||+ S$45.64 Delivery|
- READY To USE: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, our Tresbro Creality Cr-100 3d printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. We has ensured each user gets a sample of PLA filament and a MicroSD card with preinstalled models to start 3D printing as soon as the printer is out of the box. Touch screen design with one-button printing function, start printing in under 30 seconds, simple and practical, supported infrated remote control!
- FULL AUTO BED LEVELING: Automatic floating compensation to make sure the printing effect reliable and saving you time. Let makes the print bed absolutely level, ensuring that the first print layers is properly adhere to the build plate.
- SAFETY And RELIABLE: The printer uses non-toxic, biodegradable PLA material. Environmental-friendly flame retardant fuselage, high quality electrical components, you don't worry the insecurity due to high temperature accessories. Completely safe for who new to 3d printer.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: Creality Brand technology accumulation for many years, Its 0.4mm nozzle allows the use of 1.75mm filaments, reaching an extrusion temperature of 210°C in just 1 minutes and with a silent working mode under 50db. It is equipped with a monochrome LCD display that shows the status of the printing in real time, which provides an easier user experience. Multiple upgrade humanizeds design brings detailed and precison quality.
- MORE Than TINY: Our Tresbro Creality 3D Printer is only 2.8kg with 100 x 100 x 80mm printing size. Light weight and portable with fashionable truck design, it rarely takes any room.Our product is designed with low 12V voltage,more child-friendly and safer for children and beginners. Perfect for a desktop, office, dorm room or the classroom.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
From a safety standpoint, this printer has it to the “T”. There aren’t any wires hanging, no leveling needed which is awesome (others might need manual leveling). The whole unit has an enclosure so it is safer and easier to maneuver.
The printer has a remote controller included which is great. It is very reliable because it can be stop, start, and back to home in case of failure. I believe the failure rate is very low on this printer because there isn’t that many steps to get it to print. The print bed is easy to remove and the clip helps holding it in place while printing.
The printer can directly connect to a PC (with a software installed) to print or have a model saved in the SD-Card and inserted on the side.
This is a great 3D Printer for starter and it doesn’t break a bank either. I’m currently using it and I love the fact that it is small that I can place it right on my computer Desk.
I was about to send it back, but at a last try got the nozzle height set correctly. I had to use tape to hold the printing platform in place. My first design was a 50 mm PLA plastic clip for the front and back of the platform. They have been working great.
Only very small items (20 MM or so) can usually be printed. The platform does not adhere the printing very well. I have resorted to using blue painters tape to hold the base of the new printing both in front and in back after the first two layers.are printed. That seems to work quite well. Also I rotate my drawing 45° to maximize my printing on the 100 x 100 mm printing area.
Reviewed in the United States on 18 August 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 5 June 2020
Reviewed in the United States on 9 July 2020