TriggerPoint CARBON Deep Tissue Foam Roller
- Patented textured foam roller with extra-firm, high-profiled nodules that go deep into connective tissue to treat sore muscles
- Flat surface between the high-profiled nodules provides room for soft tissue displacement and manipulation enhancing the flow of nutrients
- Releases the toughest, deepest knots, reduces muscle soreness, and prevents injury through deep tissue self-massage
- Use before and after physical activity for maximum results; recommended for advanced foam rolling of very dense muscle tissue
- 13-inch foam roller measures 13 inches x 5.5 inches and weighs 1.9 pounds, ideal for working specific muscles; manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The TriggerPoint CARBON Deep Tissue Foam Roller helps to release the toughest, deepest knots, reduce muscle soreness, and prevent injury through deep-tissue self-massage. Unlike traditional foam rollers, the CARBON goes deeper into tissue to treat tight and sore muscles that hinder mobility. Extra firm and high-profiled nodules work into the connective tissue, while the flat surface between the nodules provides room for soft tissue displacement and manipulation, enhancing the flow of nutrients. Regular use releases the toughest, deepest knots, reduces muscle soreness, and prevents injury through deep tissue self-massage. Use before and after physical activity for maximum results, by placing the foam roller under the muscle and slowly rolling back-and-forth. Deepen the massage action with a side-to-side rocking motion that spans the muscle. The TriggerPoint CARBON Deep Tissue Foam Roller is extremely firm and is recommended for advanced foam rolling, by experienced users with very dense muscle tissue that doesn't respond to traditional foam roller pressure. Available in two sizes, both with a 500-pound weight limit: 13-Inch Foam Roller measures 13 x 5.5 inches and weighs 1.9 pounds (ideal for working specific muscles); 26-Inch Foam Roller measures 26 inches x 5.5 inches and weighs 3.8 pounds (added length enable both legs to be rolled at the same time). Manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The process of rolling shouldn’t feel good. It should be painful. Nothing else is going to break up those knots. The relief comes afterwards.
If you are a sedentary person looking for a product that feels nice, there are other rollers for that.
If you are an athlete, or at least a very active person who deals with a lot of muscle soreness, try it out. It hurts so good.