|Item model number||Best Vitamin C Serum|
|Product Dimensions||3.18 x 3.18 x 8.89 cm; 29.48 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
TruSkin Vitamin C Serum for Face, Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, 1 fl oz
|Price:||(S$27.12 / Fl Oz) + S$7.53 Delivery|
- Advanced Antioxidant Serum - An indispensable nutrient for collagen production, vitamin C synergistically blends with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E in this advanced formula designed to target the most common signs of aging including brightness, firmness, fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots & sun spots.
- THE DIFFERENCE in skin treated with TruSkin Vitamin C Serum is striking. See thousands of reviews from real Amazon customers below rave about brighter, fresher looking skin, improved tone and clarity, smaller pores, less breakouts, fine lines and dark spots.
- Plant Based Formulation - Free of synthetic color additives, fragrance, and stabilizers, dynamic active botanicals like Aloe Vera, MSM, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel and organic Jojoba oil combine in a silky smooth serum that can be used day or night.
- Leaping Bunny certified CRUELTY FREE. Formulated and bottled in the USA.
- EXTENDED MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - Love it or your money back! We understand it can take some experimentation to find just the right product for your unique skincare needs. If for any reason you decide this product isn't a good fit for your skin, we offer a 90-day money-back refund. No questions asked (in fact, you don't even have to return the bottle).
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Organic Deionized Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), MSM, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Organic Gotu Kola, Wildcrafted Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense), Wildcrafted Dandelion, Wildcrafted Geranium, Organic Jojoba Oil (Organic Simmondsia Chinensis), Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.
PATCH TEST RECOMMENDATION - This is a CONCENTRATED and POWERFUL facial serum containing active plant-based ingredients that may cause skin-irritation or breakouts for those with allergies. It is IMPORTANT that you perform a patch-test of the product *at least 24-48* hours before regular application to ensure the product is a good fit for your skin. If the formula is compatible with your skin, apply 3-5 drops once daily followed by moisturizer. For external use only.
Who needs artificial fillers and harsh chemicals when you can achieve amazing results without them!TruSkin Naturals is all about skin-friendly, ingredientsIMPORTANT - This plant based formula naturally ranges in color from almost clear to somewhat cloudy from batch to batch. TruSkin Naturals chooses not to hide these natural variations with artificial colors and synthetic stabilizers to ensure the formula is kept as pure as possible and because the appearance of the serum has no impact on the effectiveness of the formula.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
With or without makeup, my skin is bright, smooth and my spots are disappearing.
One other result i am sure a number of people have not noticed is that your palms get softer too, i guess the residue on the palms makes it soft and supple.
Although the product did not work out for me, TruSkin provides wonderful customer service! Erica emailed me right away once she found out the product dried out my skin and offered a refund. She then recommended another product that might be better for my dry skin and is going to ship it to me free of charge. I was truly amazed by the quality of service and hope that the new product will work much better for me!
1.) Cleanse with Burt's Bees gel acne cleanser - Drugstore
***Not my favorite, but it is gentle and it's not causing more breakouts. I will likely be switching this soon.
2.) Tone with Simple Soothing toner - Drugstore
***Nice, not irritating, I would recommend for those battling redness. I am thinking about trying new toners as well.
3.) TruSkin Vitamin C Serum!!!! - Amazon
**** HOLY GRAIL. I use approximately the size of a dime in my hand. Allow to fully dry/absorb.
4.) Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream with SPF 30 -Drugstore
**** I adore the texture of this. It's a perfect moisturizer and make-up primer. I would suggest it for all skin types.
5.) Bae Body Eye Gel (Amazon)
I do not wear makeup every day. However, I have permanently switched to Neutrogena skin clearing foundation (drugstore). I apply with a new disposable makeup wedge each time. It is a medium coverage foundation, and it DOES NOT cause breakouts (at least for me).
1.) Cleanse with Burts Bees.
2.) Tone with Simple.
3.) First layer of TruSkin Vitamin C Serum.
****Ever heard of this? I was skeptical too. A dermaroller is a small roller that is covered with microneedles. You roll it on your skin to increase
collagen production and increase absorption of skincare products. The one I purchased was a 0.25 mm roller from the brand Sdara
(Amazon). There are many to buy and many to choose from. I would recommend reading reviews first before your purchase! I roll for 3-5
minutes all over my face. It does not cause any bleeding, however there will be some slight redness and it might burn. No worries, it should
be gone by morning.
5.) Second layer of TruSkin Vitamin C Serum. Wait for it to be fully dry and absorbed. Your face will be tight, with slight tingling or burning.
6.) TruSkin Retinol Moisturizer. (Amazon)
7.) Bae Body Eye Gel
I do not promise that this will work for anyone, but it has helped me tremendously and in a very short time. I do believe though that consistency is KEY.
I have not been in contact with ANY of the companies who's products I have reviewed. TruSkin has not given me a discount or anything for this review. I am just an honest girl hoping to spread the word on what has brightened me up. If you have any hesitation, Don't. Give it a try. I hope this helps someone.
EDIT: The second photo is my 2 month results!!! My skin is more even, brighter, and I’m still seeing improvements. Thank you TruSkin!
- I cleanse my face every morning and night with Burt’s Bees deep cleansing cream, then moisturizer and follow it with 3 drops of this serum (one drop for each cheek + chin and one drop for my forehead).
It has also helped my under eye bags (use one drop for both undereyes; pat gently with fingers.)