|Manufacturer||Lynns Concepts Inc.|
|Model Name||Chef Series|
|Special Features||Induction Stovetop Compatible|
|Mounting Hardware||Stopper, Glass Lid, Sous Vide Stockpot|
|Number Of Items||3|
|Assembled Diameter||10 inches|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Manufacturer||Lynns Concepts Inc.|
|Item model number||THBCZ3-SS9-G|
|Product Dimensions||36.2 x 25.4 x 26.04 cm; 4.31 Kilograms|
Tuxton Home Chef Series Sous Vide Pot, 9.8-Quart, Silver
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 9.8 QT Tri-Ply stainless steel stockpot includes measurement lines for easy measuring
- Silicone-rimmed tempered glass lid with removable stainless steel stopper and 2.4” silicone Sous Vide adapter helps limit water evaporation
- Premium fine-grain polished stainless steel surfaces are easy to cook with, easy to clean
- Welded fixtures are smoothly and solidly attached to each vessel. Easy-to-clean and crevice-free, they are guaranteed to last a lifetime
- Compatible with induction, electric, gas, halogen, and ceramic stoves and with most sous vide immersion cooker brands including: Chefman, Strata Home, Anova, Joule, Chefman, Strata Home, InstantPot, and more! Sous vide cooker unit not included.
- Tuxton Home Sous Vide Pot Protected by U.S. Patent Application No. D 29/639093. Additional patents may be pending in the U.S. and elsewhere.
- Note: The pot holds up to 9.8 qt (313.6 oz) if you fill up to the brim of the pot. 9.5 qt (304 oz) is more accurate for actual cooking since you need to allow more room for boiling and stirring
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Set it and forget it – for real! The sous vide pot puts a new spin on traditional cooking with the bonus of a lid specially designed to fit most sous vide immersion cookers, answering the biggest problem sous vide immersion cookers face today - how to keep the sous vide from turning off every 4 hours due to water evaporation. Forget running to your kitchen to check your sous vide is still on. Come home to a ready meal every time! After sous viding, use the same pot to get that perfect seared finish - without the splatter! It's the ultimate all-in-one. *sous vide immersion cooker not included
Elevating the Kitchen & Dining Experience
Tuxton Home is a quality provider of restaurant-grade kitchenware. We specialize in ceramic dinnerware and bakeware, as well as stainless steel cookware and accessories. Ergonomically designed and kid-friendly, Tuxton Home products are durable and timeless.
- Restaurant Quality
9.8-Quart Sous Vide Pot Specialty Stockpot
Chef Series Collection
The Sous Vide Pot puts a new spin on traditional cooking with the bonus of a lid specially designed to fit most Sous Vide immersion cookers. After sous viding, use the same pot to get that perfect seared finish - without the splatter! It's the ultimate all-in-one.
- Professional grade triply stainless steel body
- Welded ergonomic stainless steel handles
- Silicone-rimmed tempered glass lid with removable stainless steel stopper and 2.4” silicone Sous Vide adapter
- Compatible with all Stovetops - Including Induction
- Measurement lines for easy measuring
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe. Top rack recommended for lids.
Features & Benefits
Easily Adjust Your Cooking Method
Cooking in new and inventive ways with a versatile lid designed with a 2.5" lid adapter hole and removable stainless steel stopper.
Easy Pivot & Access Features
When used with a Sous Vide, the lid easily pivots to rest on the handle. The adapter hole also allows for easy stirring, adding of ingredients, and tasting.
Safe View of Contents
A tempered glass lid allows for safe viewing of contents as they cook.
Welded fixtures are crevice-free, ensuring smooth water circulation. Solidly welded fixtures are easy to clean and guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Quick and Even Heat Distribution
Tri-ply construction ensures a high-performance cooking surface that offers warp-proof durability and superior stick resistance.
Flared Easy Pour Rim
The flared rim ensures drip-free food transer.
A wide, curved base allows for easy access to all corners. Cook and clean with ease!
Volume lines inside the pot provide capacity identification an easy measuring when cooking.
|Tuxton Home THBCZ3-SS9-G Chef Series Sous Vide Stock Pot, 9.8 quart||Stainless Steel Stockpot Without Lid||Sous Vide Cooking Water Balls in Mesh Drying Bag||Commercial Space Saving Food Storage Container with Lid, 12 Quart, Clear||All-Purpose 300-Sheet Cling Wrap Roll|
|Time to go from 80˚F to 160˚F||24 minutes||35 minutes||30 minutes||30 minutes||31 minutes|
|Water lost to evaporation per year||0 gallons||400 gallons||80 gallons||0 gallons||0 gallons|
|Energy (kWh) used to cook at 160˚F (for 4 hours)||0.45 kWh||1.22 kWh||0.71 kWh||0.63 kWh||0.6 kWh|
|Compatible for other cooking methods||✓||✓||-||-||-|
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|