|Item Height||0.53 inches|
|Item Width||2.44 inches|
|Item model number||12-1907|
|Product Dimensions||12.55 x 6.2 x 1.35 cm; 170 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Twelve South 12-1907 StayGo | USB-C Hub for Type C MacBooks, Laptops and iPad Pro with included 1 meter desktop cable + stowable travel cable for Home, Office & Travel
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STAY OR GO: StayGo includes a 1 meter cable to use at your workstation and a detachable travel cable that stores inside the StayGo when not in use. The matte black aluminum shell dissipates heat for better temperature control vs a plastic shell hub.
- DECLUTTER: The included 1 meter cable gives you the length to store the hub out of sight. Keep your workspace clear by avoiding cords or dongles handing off the side of your laptop.
- MULTIPORT CONNECTION: 4K HDMI Port, (2) USB A 3.0 Ports, (1) Dual functionality USB A port w/ BC 1.2 for up to 7.5 Watts for faster charging, (1) Gigabit Ethernet Port, (1) SD Port / (1) Micro SD Port [cards read simultaneously], (1) USB C 3.1 Port 85W PD
- PLUG & PLAY: Does not require any software, drivers, or installation
- DESIGNED FOR TYPE-C DEVICES: MacBook Pro/Air with USB C, iPad Pro with USB C, Microsoft Surface Go/ Surface Book 2, Huawei Matebook, Lenovo IdeaPad 720s, ThinkPad T470, T570, X1 Yoga, 720, 920, Razer Blade Stealth, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S, and more
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: StayGo Hub, 1 meter desktop cable, 4.75" travel cable, 1 year warranty and lifetime customer support from Twelve South
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Designed For Type-C Devices: Macbook Pro/Air With Usb C, Ipad Pro With Usb C, Microsoft Surface Go/ Surface Book 2, Huawei Matebook, Lenovo Ideapad 720S, Thinkpad T470, T570, X1 Yoga, 720, 920, Razer Blade Stealth, Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S, And More. Now, Wherever Work Takes You, You Can Stay, Or Go With Ease. Connect Backup Drives, Download Photos From An Sd Card, Hook Up External Hdmi Monitors, And More In One Compact Box.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The hub arrived quickly and the setup is as simple as any other USB-C dongle as you would expect. The hub feels solid thanks to its aluminum shell and what I really love (and underrated) is the 3m long USB-C cable with the angled end to sit nearly flush with your laptop or tablet. This is another underrated feature as the angled designed reduces overall cable clutter and tucks in nicely either behind or under your laptop if you're using their BookArc dock. The inclusion of a built-in USB-C cable inside the hub itself for travel purposes is a nice touch as it streamlines your travel kit by not having to carry the included 3m cable.
The other features of the hub is pretty self explanatory and not anything new, as the USB-C passthrough and three USB A ports (all high speeds) and HDMI that powers a 4K monitor up to 30Hz (get a Thunderbolt 3 dock if you need higher refresh rates and higher resolution).
Despite the amazing design and convenience of this hub, I wished that it had an AUX out audio as it would make your desk setup even cleaner when you don't have to plug in your audio on the right side of my MacBook Pro. A minor gripe in otherwise a perfect hub solution.
Update: January 21, 2020
My USB-C hub stopped working reliably a few months back but it finally got worst today. My HDMI port works (although it took a few tries to get it working), but I'm not getting any power and my USB external drive that I use for Time Machine doesn't connect. I filed a claim through TwelveSouth's warranty department and we'll see how it goes.
Update: February 19, 2020
I've purchased another new 13" MacBook Pro with upgraded specs and I'm experiencing the same problem with this laptop as well, which rules out that the laptop could be an issues based on my conversation with Twelve South's customer service reps. I can confidently say that my StayGo USB-C hub's power passthrough is inconsistent and unreliable.
Update: Feb. 28th, 2020
Received a replacement unit from the people at Twelve South and I was told that going forward, the StayGo will come with a new firmware that should resolve some of the inconsistent I/O issues. So far, my replacement unit has been great and I think it's been fixed.
Update: Mar. 26, 2020
Since we've all been working from home, this dock has been working great and reliably with the latest firmware update that I've received from Twelve South. It works well with both my Dell work laptop and my 16" MacBook Pro. I may pick up a second one.