Tyrian Clouds 2018 Merlot (Wine Showcase Silver 91 Points ****)
Enhance your purchase
- Wonderful purity runs through this wine. Sourced from Merlot grapes from Manjimup.
- A Heady bouquet from cassis, blackcurrent, pepper and herbaceous influences
- Smoothly textured and supple, framed with fine tannins.
- Pairing: Margerita Pizza, Beef Bourguignon, tomato pasta, red meats
- Manjimup, Wine Showcase Magazine Silver 91 Points
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
A wonderful purity runs through this wine, sourced from Merlot grapes from Manjimup, with a heady bouquet from cassis, blackcurrant, pepper and herbaceous influences. Smoothly textured and supple, framed with fine tannins. Wine Showcase Magazine Silver 91 Points **** Tyrian Cloud Wines started as a cooperative experiment between Dunstan Vintner and Myattsfield, to make wines from regions further south like Margaret River and Manjimup, where the climate favours Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot varietals. The result of over 4 years of hard work finally produced several wines that have won awards in competitions, and we are excited to have been part of it all.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|