Tyrian Clouds 2018 Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough (Wine Showcase Gold 93 Points *****)
Enhance your purchase
- Tyrian Clouds Whites are created in the Marlborough Region of New Zealand. The land is filled with sunshine and cool climate, granting full fruitiness and zing that makes it one the best wine region in the world.
- Tasting Notes: Aromatic Sauvignon Blanc with guava, passionfruit & bready lees. Intensely flavoured, with integrated acidity & fruity sweetness.
- Palate: Very ripe in tropical fruit in the realm of pineapple and guava with a little bit of citrus zest.
- Pairing: Deep Fried Calamari with Lemon, seafood, Thai food
- Marlborough Wine Showcase Magazine Gold 93 Points
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
An aromatic Sauvignon Blanc from Marlborough with guava, musk and passionfruit laced with bready lees. Rich, broad and intensely flavoured, it has integrated acidity, inherent fruity sweetness, and is best enjoyed chilled. Marlborough Wine Showcase Magazine Gold 93 Points
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|