|Item Height||1 centimetres|
|Item Width||3 centimetres|
|Item model number||U602602|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 3 x 1 cm; 0.35 Grams|
UCTRONICS 0.96 Inch OLED Module 12864 128x64 Yellow Blue SSD1306 Driver I2C Serial Self-Luminous Display Board for Arduino Raspberry PI
|Price:||+ S$7.21 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UCTRONICS 0.96 Inch OLED Module for showing graphical & textual information directly on your micro-controller projects. It supports many chips: Arduino UNO and Mega, Raspberry pi, 51 MCU, STIM 32, etc., the UNO shown in the picture is NOT INCLUDE
- Resolution: 128 x 64, View angle: > 160°, Support voltage: 3.3V-5V DC, Power consumption: 0.04W during normal operation, full screen lit 0.08W
- Embedded Driver IC: SSD1306. Communication: I2C/IIC Interface, only need two I / O ports
- Needn't backlight, the display unit can self-luminous. It has Super High Contrast, bright and crisp dots, even tiny fonts quite readable
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Name: UCTRONICS 0.96 Inch 128X64 Yellow Blue OLED module
This OLED display module is small, only 0.96” diagonal, it is made of 128x64 individual yellow and blue OLED pixels, each one is turn on or off by the controller chip.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
There is no drawing of the mounting dimensions, at least none I could find. Kinda makes using the display difficult if you can't mount it. As we speak I'm printing a test mount. I'll add to this when I get things to work and provide dimensions.
Ok, this is what I printed and it fit.
Mounting holes are 1.95 mm dia.
Horizontal spacing is 23.31 mm, center to center.
Vertical spacing is 23.62 mm, center to center.
Be aware that the top two rows (16 pixels) will always display in yellow, and the rest of the panel displays in blue. It's a nice yellow, and opens up some artistic possibilities if you're a glass half full kind of hominid.
However I suggest using a different library as the ArducamSSD1306 ones can use a lot of global memory.
Since I'm only displaying temp and humidity I used a text only ssd1306 library that greatly reduces the sketch and global memory size.
(13264, 41% and 1565, 76% down to 7444, 23% and 275, 13% The sketch, global sizes before and after changing libraries, respectively )
Go to GitHub and search on 'SSD1306Ascii' Please note the caps. You'll find it. Download it and use it.
Reviewed in the United States on 15 June 2020