UGREEN Micro HDMI Adapter Micro HDMI to HDMI Female Cable 4K Compatible for Raspberry Pi 4, GoPro Hero 7 5 Black 4 6 3, Sony A5100 A6000 A6300 Camera, Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro, ASUS ZenBook Laptop, 8 Inch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Important Note: This is Micro HDMI to HDMI, NOT Micro USB to HDMI. UGREEN Micro HDMI male to HDMI female adapter helps you stream audio and video from a camera, laptop or some old tablet with Micro HDMI port to Your HDTV or projector with a standard HDMI port. It allows you to play games on a bigger TV screen or share high-definition video and digital audio together with your family and friends.
- This Micro HDMI to HDMI Adapter supports 3D technology, 4K, Audio Return Channel, 1440p and 1080p Full HD Resolution, and Ethernet Channel. It delivers both high-definition video and uncompressed multichannel digital audio into 1 cable for many home theater needs.
- This Micro HDMI adapter also known as HDMI Type D is compatible for Raspberry Pi 4, GoPro Hero 7 Black, Hero 6 Hero5, Hero 4 Silver, Hero 3 White, Hero3+, Go Pro Hero 2018, Sony A5000 handycam, Sony A6500 A6000 A6400 A73 A7S camera, Nikon b500, Canon EOS M50, Lenovo IdeaPad Miix 300 Tablet, Ideatab Miix 700, IdeaTab Lynx K3011, ThinkPad 10 8, Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro 3 ultrabook, Yoga 700 710, Lenovo 710s, ASUS ZenBook UX305UA. Note: It can NOT fit for Samsung phone or tablet with Micro USB.
- Featuring the combination of gold-plated connectors, copper conductors, foil and braid shielding, this high-speed micro HDMI to HDMI female cable is durably built for clear signals, minimal interference and physical strain.
- UGREEN Micro HDMI Male to HDMI Female Adapter 8 Inch is backed with 18 months worry-free warranty and professional customer support.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
High Speed Micro HDMI Adapter
Micro HDMI male to HDMI female adapter transfer both high-definition video and digital audio from digital devices to your home theater.
Solution for digital devices with Micro HDMI (HDMI D) ports to HDTVs or Projectors with full-size HDMI (HDMI A) ports.
Quality Picture and Sound
- Supports 4K, 3D, Ethernet and Audio Return
- Guaranteed 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions
- HDCP Compliant
- Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Gold-Plated Connectors
Sony Xperia P / Sony Xperia S / Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S / Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc / Sony Xperia SL / Sony Xperia ion LTE/ Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V / Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo / Sony Xperia ion HSPA
BlackBerry Z10 / BlackBerry Z30 / BlackBerry Porsche Design P'9982/BlackBerry PlayBook / BlackBerry 4G LTE PlayBook / Samsung Galaxy S5 Active gallery / Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100 / Samsung Google Nexus 10 P8110
Nokia 808 / Nokia Lumia 2520 / Huawei MediaPad
Motorola DROID RAZR / Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX / Motorola XOOM MZ604 Microsoft Surface 2
Nvidia Shield / LG Optimus 3D P920 / LG Optimus 2X
HTC Evo 4G / Acer Iconia Tab A500 / Lenovo IdeaTab S6000H
- Mobile telephones / Smartphones / Tablet-PCs / HD-Camcorder / Digital cameras / Media-Center / HDTV devices / Projector / Plasma/TFT-TV / Monitors / DVR / Blu-ray-Player / Home Theatre Systems and more.
※This adapter will NOT work with Samsung Galaxy Phones Or Samsung Tablets with Micro USB Connection.
※ Please check if your device is equipped with micro HDMI port before purchase;
※ HDMI ports supporting Ethernet are needed for internet sharing.
※ Please note that micro HDMI port is different from mini HDMI port.
UGREEN Micro HDMI (Type D) to HDMI (Type A) Adapter x 1
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Also nice about this cable is there is not a lot of extra plastic on the micro end of the cable to make the plug wider than it needs to be. That's good for video cards like mine that have the monitor cable outlets packed close together.
Please note there are both "mini" HDMI connectors and "micro" HDMI connectors out in the wild, and they look A LOT alike, especially when you are trying to decide by looking at pictures from the web. So take care you get the right kind of adapter.
I have had no issues with function or quality as of yet. If I do I will update this review with images.