|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Hardware Interface||HDMI, Thunderbolt|
|Compatible Devices||Headphones, Smartphones, Projectors, USB Flash Drives, Mouse, Routers, Laptops, Televisions|
|Total Usb Ports||3|
|Has Auto Focus||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Has Programmable Buttons||No|
|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Item model number||50209|
|Product Dimensions||3 x 12 x 11 cm|
UGREEN Usb C Hub Usb Type C 3.1 Adapter With 4K Hdmi 3 Usb 3.0 100W Usb C Pd Charge Port For Samsung Galaxy S9 Macbook Pro 2018 Matebook X Pro Dell Xps 15 13 Hp Spectre Envy Lenovo Yoga 720
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB C TO HDMI Hub: UGREEN Type C Thunderbolt 3 portable and stylish hub is designed with one 4k at 30Hz HDMI port, 3 USB 3.0 ports, one 100W USB C PD fast charging port, which is perfect for MacBook Pro 2018 2017 2016 MacBook Air Dell XPS13 XPS15
- 4K 30hz HDMI Ultra HD Visual Feast: The USB C to HDMI adapter can steam Ultra HD 4K 30hz, 2K, 1080p, 3D videos to your 4k TV Projector from laptop phone, offers a better visual feast for you. For 4K video, it only supports 30Hz refresh rate, NOT support 60hz refresh rate.
- Extend Laptops / phones with 3 USB 3.0 Ports: This USB C docking station can extend your laptop phone to 3 USB 3.0 ports with 5Gpbs transfer speed for external hard drive, USB flash drive, mouse, USB headphone, webcam etc. If wireless network is affected, please set your router from 2.4Gz wireless to 5Gz wireless.
- Fast 100W USB C Power Delivery PD Charger: The USB C Female port supports 100W Power Delivery PD at Max 20V 5A, fast charging your laptop when connecting it with a PD wall adapter. Fast charging is available only for laptops. Phones only support normal charging.
- NOTE: Phones only get Max 1.5A current with a slow charge speed through the USB 3.0 ports.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
UGREEN USB Type C Multi-port Hub--A stylish and helpful companion for usb c laptops/smartphones
- one 100w USB C PD 3.0 /PD 2.0 fast charging port at Max 20V 5A
- one HDMI Video output port 4K@30hz/1080p@60Hz
- 3 USB 3.0 ports
Before purchasing, please confirm your laptop/phone/PC supports USB C DP ALT mode, which means it supports usb c video output, usb c pd charging and usb c data transfer.
USB Type C to 4K HDMI video output
Easily enable you to connect your laptop to an external display, monitor, projector with max support resolution at 3840 x 2160 4K and fully compatible with 2K and 1080P resolution, allows to capture the detail of the image in larger space.
NOTE: For 4K video output it only supports 30Hz refresh rate and DOES NOT support 60hz refresh rate. Besides, the hdmi cable (not included) should be shorter than 5m for 4k video.
With exclusive multi-protection systems inside such as input and output short-circuit protection, high temperature protection, automatic current matching etc.
- USB C PD fast charging is only for laptops but not for phones. Phones only support normal charging.
- Do NOT recommend you charge phone through USB 3.0 port as USB port only can only offer max 1.5A current and will charge your phone slowly.
- Do NOT use 2 hard drive simultaneously or a lot of power-hungry devices through the USB 3.0 port since it can not provide enough power.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall I think this dongle offers excellent value for money!
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
One small note: this only works as a hub when connected to the left side USB port of my Chromebook Flip - when plugged into the right side the charging pass-through works but connected USB devices do not. Not docking it a star for this however as it may be a limitation of the Chromebook rather than this hub.
Overall it's an excellent accessory - compact, durable, and functional. And priced competitively.
So, I went through a good few hubs that claimed to be able to do the job, but only this one actually can.
The issue I had before, was that other hubs could make only my wireless mouse work and that's it. No flash drives, forget external HD - none of the devices were visible, not enough power I suppose.
When I plugged this one in, no issues. My mouse of course works, but to my delight, my external HD became visible in an instant, as well as numerous kinds of flash drives that I tested. Also, as bonus, you can actually charge the laptop by plugging it into the hub, freeing the second USB slot. I don't know about the speed of charging, because battery is now full, but once charger was plugged into the hub, charging symbol appeared by the power notification, so there is a connection there.
Overall, I'm very happy - finally :-)
The manufacturer sent me a replacement in mid-Sep. And after 2 months of using, I'm very satisfied with the adaptor. As I've stated in my original review, I've been using UGREEN products for many years. And from this most recent experience, I would still recommend UGREEN, including this adaptor, to everybody. It works and it is made by a reliable manufacturer with great customer service.
Sept Original review:
The USB-C port is too rough to adopt the original charging cable
I've been using UGREEN products for years and I generally like their quality. However, the item I just received is below the average quality of my other UGREEN products.
Firstly, I want to say that the HDMI port works fine. I tried to watch a movie through it. Both video and audio work fine.
I've briefly tested the USB-3 ports. Maybe because of my flash drive, the speed is not super high, but still acceptable (faster than USB-2).
The issue is about the USB-C port. I like the idea that a charging port is included. However, not sure if it is the alignment or the finishing, the port is very rough and I can hardly get the USB-C head into the port.
In my case, the X380 Yoga can charge with a varying amount of power starting at 45 Watts and is rated up to 65 Watts, at which it will charge at a faster rate than normal. My laptop came with the 65 Watt charger and this hub draws it down so that only 57 Watts but still charges the laptop just fine. I am not sure how many other laptops have this capability, so make sure you do your research before you buy to ensure that this will work for your situation.
In case you are wondering, I am using this hub currently to charge my laptop, output a HDMI signal, and receive input from a USB mouse and other devices.
There is occasional lag from the mouse when I go to move it after a period of not using it from time to time and I cannot tell if this is due to the hub or my laptop, but I do not mind. There were also a few times in which one of the signals did not work and I had to reconnect the cables, but that has only happened a few times since I have used it in the past 3 weeks (with near daily disconnect and reconnect going to and from school). if there is more of a problem in the future, I will update this as needed.