UGREEN 3.5mm to 2RCA Cable Nylon Braided Audio Auxiliary Adapter Stereo Y Splitter Cord for Smartphone Speakers Tablet HDTV MP3 Player (3ft)
- 3.5mm to 2 RCA: UGREEN 3.5mm(1/8" headphone plug) to 2 RCA(Right/Left) stereo patch cable is ideal for plugging the 3.5mm plug into the headphone jack of your device or computer and the 2 RCA's to the left and right auxiliary inputs on your sound system. This high-end 3.5mm to 2RCA stereo adapter cables offer incredible audio clarity overall lengths to provide a versatile connection between hardware for all your stereo audio needs.
- Broad Compatibility: 3.5mm AUX to RCA Audio Stereo Y Splitter Cable is compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 players, CD players, laptops, tablets and any other digital device with a 3.5mm audio jack; and home audio systems, like amplifier or receiver with RCA(white/left and red/right sockets)jacks.
- Fantastic Audio Quality: Gold Plated connectors and oxygen-free copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability, ensuring optimal stereo audio transmission. Nylon woven jackets provide extra protection to avoid bending damage and are easier to use and store.
- Slim 3.5mm Connector: With a very slim connector, 3.5mm tablet/MP3/iPhone to 2RCA receiver/speaker could accommodate most mobile devices in a slim case with a snug and secure connection. No need to take off your slim protective cases for smartphone, tablets.
- What You Get: UGREEN 3.5mm to 2RCA Audio Auxiliary Adapter x1.
Frequently bought together
Convert a 3.5mm Stereo Connection to 2RCA Plugs (Right/Left), Red and White Cable
UGREEN 3.5mm(1/8" headphone plug) to 2RCA(Right/Left) stereo patch cable is ideal for plugging the 3.5mm plug into the headphone jack of your device or computer and the 2 RCA's to the left and right auxiliary inputs on your sound system.
This 3.5mm to 2RCA stereo adapter cables offer incredible audio clarity over all lengths to provide a versatile connection between hardware for all your stereo audio needs.
The slim metal case connector allows you to plug it to your source device without taking off your mobile/Tab case.
- UGREEN RCA to 3.5mm audio cable uses color-marked connectors (red & white) to make it fast and easy for you to plug your cables in.
- Aluminum housing offers solid protection against all scratches, and easy to unplug.
Reliable Transmission, Flawless Audio
- 24k gold-plated connectors, multi-shielding jacket, strong nylon-braided exterior, protect your cable from corrosion and ensure a reliable connection for the best possible audio transfer.
- Enjoy the music, enjoy the sweet.
What is the twin phono used for?
- Twin Phono is also known as an RCA connection and carries two mono signals across each Phono connector, which are combined in audio equipment for stereo sound.
- Devices with RCA connector: Stereo receivers or speakers, VCR, DVD player, TV, Wii box, video camera, AV receiver, amplifier, projector, radio - Subwoofer, Wii, HDTV, Dolby Digital Receiver, DTS Decoder, Mini Disk, TV, Wii box, video camera, VCR, and more.
- Driver free.
- Please ensure compatibility and correct operation of all connected equipment before the cable is permanently installed inside a permanent fixture.
- Nylon braided exterior
- Tinned copper core
- Connector A: 3.5mm Jack
- Connector B: 2RCA (Red and White)
- Gold-plated connectors for corrosion resistance and reliable connectivity
- Compatible with all devices equipped with a 3.5mm audio jack, and all RCA-enabled devices
UGREEN Braided 2RCA to 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable *1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 16 x 14.99 x 0.76 cm; 40 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 December 2018
- Manufacturer : UGREEN GROUP LIMITED
- ASIN : B07MNZ63ZR
- Item model number : 60240
- Best Sellers Rank: 6,411 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer reviews:
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I LOVE the look and feel of the braided cable. In the hand it feels like something more expensive than it is and it seems that it will do a decent job of protecting the cable.