UGREEN Usb Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter Wireless Dongle Transmitter And Receiver For Pc With Windows 10 8 7 Xp Vista For Bluetooth Stereo Headset Music Keyboards Mouse Gamepads Speakers Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB Bluetooth Adapter: Bluetooth transmitter and receiver adds easily Bluetooth function to your Windows computer which can provide wireless connections between your computer and Bluetooth headsets, speakers, Bluetooth mice, keyboards, and other devices at speed of up to 3 Mbps from up to 50 feet away.
- Designed for Windows: Windows 7 and Windows XP systems need to be installed the driver before using. Windows 8 and Windows 10 systems can be plug and play.
- Wide Compatibility: Bluetooth receiver works with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 10, 8.1/8, 7, Vista, XP. Support PC or laptop to connect to Bluetooth devices, such as smartphones, mice, keyboards, Bluetooth headsets, Bluetooth speakers. Does not add Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0) capability to Mac OS, Windows RT, and Linux. Does not work in car stereo systems or TVs.
- Bluetooth 4.0 Supported: This Bluetooth USB transmitter applies the latest Bluetooth 4.0 with low energy (BLE) technology with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) support, backward compatible with classic Bluetooth (1.x, 2.x, and 3.x) devices. Easy to use for file transfer, included CSR Harmony drivers for audio transfer.
- Compact and Portable: Ultra-compact design and fingernail size can save space, you can leave the Bluetooth dongle in your laptop when you are on the go. The LED indicator indicates device status.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Connect PC wth Bluetooth Enabled Devices
This USB bluetooth dongle applies the advanced Bluetooth 4.0 technology with low energy protocol support, and offers a cable-free solution for your computer to communicate with bluetooth enabled devices with high speed transfer rates of up to 3Mbps at 50ft away.
* Bluetooth version: 4.0 with EDR - data transfer rate up to 3Mbps
* ISM Band: 2.4GHz
* Operation range: up to 15 meters/50feet
* Support A2D ( Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) and ARVCP (Audio/ Video Remote Control Profile)
* Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) protocol support.
* Up to 3 Mbps data transfer rate with Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) support.
* LED indicator indicates device status.
* Backward support classic Bluetooth V3.0/2.1/2.0/1.1
Supported Bluetooth Profiles
* A2DP v1.2, GAP, HFPv1.5, HID OVER CATT, AVRCP V1.4, HSP V1.2, APTX, SPP V1.2, DUN V1.1 and OPP 2.2
Supported Operating System
* Supported: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista
* NOT Supported: ARM-Based Windows RT, Mac OS, Linux
Compatible Bluetooth Devices
* Supported: wireless Bluetooth-enabled devices, like smartphones, keyboards, mice, headsets, headphones, speakers, printers, modems, serial devices and more
* NOT Supported: home theater or automotive systems.
USB Bluetooth Ugreen USB Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter x1;
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Wanted to make my Win10 PC bluetooth to a speaker I have. The wireless speaker works with my phone, want the ease of using the PC I use a lot.
First, the mini CD has files from 2014, I tried just plugging in the adapter (Win10 with updates), waited, nothing. I tried the CD files, nothing. No icon that was suppose to appear, the light on the USB did light. I deleted those files and installed the 2018 files from the web site, a whopping 408 megs. Still, the PC saw the USB, but no drives could be found. I tried starting the driver from the exe, nothing. I contacted the company, they state you can just plug it in on a Win10 machine. I tried on a HP Win10 laptop. Hard drive went off for a min and half, but still the laptop saw the USB but stated a "driver error". Gave up.
I purchased this device to be used as an audio transmitter. I had a hard time getting this set up on my Windows 10 machine. After installing the software I was able to connect it to my bluetooth receiver. My biggest issues are the connection quality and the delay. I've tried pairing with a few other bluetooth receivers and unless the device was within 5 feet there was a noticeable affect on quality. I also tried different transmitters such as my phone and have no issues with my bluetooth receiver. Currently I have this plugged into a usb extension and taped to monitor to give it perfect line of sight. Even then, at 15 ft, I hear crackling and there is a huge delay (~5 seconds). After the song gets going the audio is pretty consistence with only a few crackles. To be fair I think this would work fine with low bandwidth applications like keyboards. The skipping reminds me of the anti-skip on CD players when they are moved too much. The audio just kind of cuts out rapidly.