|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Compatible Devices||Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone|
|Data Transfer Rate||0.48 Gigabits Per Second|
|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Item model number||50123|
UGREEN Usb C To Usb C Cable Right Angle 90 Degree Type C Fast Charger Compatible For Google Pixel 3 2 Xl Samsung Galaxy S9 S8 S10 Macbook Pro Huawei Matebook Ipad Pro 2018 Nintendo Switch 3FT Multi
|Price:||& FREE Delivery on orders over S$40.00 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||S$1.00 (8%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Right Angle USB C: UGREEN USB-C to USB-C cable with an innovative 90 degrees L design, is much more convenient and more comfortable for playing games, watching videos, reading e-books when you lie on the couch or bed while charging.
- Max 60W USB C-C Cable: Fast charging your USBC laptops or smartphones at Max 20V 3A current, UGREEN USB-C charging cable supports USB Power Delivery PD charge.
- Compatibility: Max thickness of phone case allowed is 2.5mm. This usb-c cable works for Google Pixel 3, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3a, Nexus 6P 5X, Apple 2018 iPad Pro, Samsung Galaxy S10 S10e S10+ S9 Plus S8+ Note 9 8, Nintendo Switch, LG G7 ThinQ G5 G6 V20 V30 V40 V50, Microsoft Lumia 950 XL, MacBook 12 inch, MacBook Pro 13", 2018 MacBook Air 13in, Huawei Matebook X Pro, Google Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 13, Lenovo Yoga 900 720, Razer Blade Stealth 2018, ASUS ZenBook 3, HP Spectre notebook, Envy 13t.
- Durable in Usage: Nylon braided cable ensures reliability and durability. Double-sided USB C connectors with overmolded strain relief designed for frequent plugging and unplugging, provide a charger cable with reliable performance and longer lifespan.
- Useful USB C Data Cable: Comply with USB 2.0 Type C standard, UGREEN USB Type-C to USB Type-C 2.0 charger cable can connect USB-C enabled cell phones to type c computers or laptops for data transfer at Max 480 Mbps.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Max 60W USB C-C Cable
Fast charging your USBC laptops or smartphones at Max 20V 3A current, UGREEN USB-C charging cable supports USB Power Delivery PD charge.
Right Angle USB C
UGREEN USB-C to USB-C cable with an innovative 90 degrees L design, is much more convenient and more comfortable for playing games, watching videos, reading e-books when you lie on the couch or bed while charging.
Stable & Safe Charging
Stable charging with max 3A current and multi-protection.
Multi-shielding cord, aluminum casing, overmolded strain relief ensuring longer lifespan.
Flexible & Durable
Nylon braided cable ensures reliability and durability.
For Google pixel, Pixel 4 XL, pixel 3, pixel 3xl, pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3a XL, Nexus 5X ,Nexus 6P
For Samsung Galaxy Note 10 S20 S10 S10e S10 Plus S9 S8 Plus, Note 9 8, Galaxy book
For Apple 2020/2018 iPad Pro 11" 12.9", Nintendo Switch, Essential ph-1
For LG G5 G6 G7 ThinQ, LG V20 V30 V40 V50 ThinQ; Microsoft Lumia 950, Lumia 950XL, HTC 10 U12+
For MacBook Pro 13" 2019/2018/2017/2016 (61W), MacBook Air 13" 2020/2019/2018 (30W), MacBook 12" 2017/2016/2015 (30W)
For Huawei matebook x pro, matebook d, matebook 13, MateBook E
For 2015 Google Chromebook Pixel, Dell XPS 13, Razer Blade Stealth 2018
For Lenovo Yoga 900, Yoga 720, ASUS ZenBook 3, Transformer 3 Pro T303UA
For HP Spectre notebook, Envy 13t, hp Elite X2, EliteBook Folio G1 Notebook PC
1.Not support the phone case thicker than 2.5mm.
2.Can not charge Macbook Pro 15" (87W) at full speed.
3.Not support video output
4.Charging speed will depend on the device and the wall charger. We sugget charging with original power adapter to achieve best performence.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The right angle on this one means all the difference when I'm using my phone in bed before I sleep. I've struggled for years with bending the cable out of the way (connections at the bottom of the phone), compromising the integrity of the connector, and even breaking wires. Now, I won't have those issues ever again!
Is there a perfect cable? You might have to look far and wide to find one as close as this. Mine has USB-C on both ends, but you should be able to get them with whatever connector combinations you need.
The Right Angle (90 degree) plug solves an issue that has bothered me since the day I bought my 13" MacBook.
When it is on your laptop, the OEM cable sticks straight out and your knees are pushing the plug upward, which in addition to making it uncomfortable, it worried me as pressure could eventually damage the circuit inside the socket, which is mounted on the computer's PC board. The 90 degree plug keeps the cable against the computer and does not stick out so far that it touches my leg... Problem resolved. I ordered a 6 foot cable for charging and will keep the 3 foot one for other uses.
I urge everybody who has a 13" MacBook or any similar computer that has the same type of problem to go out and get one of these cables.
Cellphone, Nintendo Switch, and Corsair Virtuoso headset.
The cable itself seems very well made and the ends are aluminum which make it seem much sturdier and able to handle lots of use. Here's my use cases:
Cell phone: power delivery charging, USB audio to my Virtuoso headset (supports full audio through USB with or without microphone). The latter keeps me from needing an additional dongle for headphones. Allowing me to use the cable for both charging and headset audio.
Nintendo Switch: The right angle situates the cable more comfortable for charging while playing in handheld mode, so I don't feel like the cable will destroy the USB C port on the bottom of the Switch. Additionally, since the cable supports PD, I can use my PD power bank to charge the Switch WHILE I play.
Overall, the cable is well worth the cost, and I highly recommend it.