UGREEN Ethernet Cable, Cat 7 Gigabit Lan Network RJ45 High-Speed Patch Cord Flat Design 10Gbps 600Mhz/s for Raspberry Pi 4, Console, PS3, PS4, Switch, Router, Modem, Patch Panel, PC (15FT)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Ugreen Cat7 Ethernet Cable】: Supports bandwidth up to 600MHz, offers a maximum networking speed at 10Gbps for you to surf the Internet, stream videos, music and other data without the hassles of slow network.
- 【10Gbps High Speed】: Cat7 patch cable connects all the hardware destinations on a high-speed Gigabit Local Area Network (LAN), such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones.
- 【Shielded From Interference】: RJ45 patch cable are Made of 4 shielded twisted pair (U/FTP) of copper wires with two RJ45 connectors on each end. Compared to the Cat 6 network Ethernet cable, the additional shielding and improved quality in twisting of the wires provides better protection from crosstalk, noise, and interference that can degrade the signal quality.
- 【User-friendly Design】: The Flat Ethernet cables are super flexible and much easier to manage when run under the carpet, doors, rotating arms and drawers or along walls. The flat design helps avoid tangled cords and saves space; 24k gold-plated connector is more durable for use.
- 【More Than You Want】: Backed up by Ugreen 24-months worry-free and Lifetime Friendly Customer Service.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
10Gbps Speed and Multi-shielded Cable
Ugreen Cat7 network Ethernet cable is capable of transmitting data at speed up to 10Gbps over 100m run of cable. It is made out of 4 shielded twisted pair (U/FTP) of copper wires with two RJ45 connectors on each end. Compared to the Cat 6 network Ethernet cable, the additional shielding and improved quality in twisting of the wires provides better protection from crosstalk, noise, and interference that can degrade the signal quality.
Ugreen Network Ethernet cables offer universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switches, hubs, network printers, game boxes and network attached storage devices , Xbox, PS2,PS3,Ps4 and game boxes whit RJ45 port.
Plug-&-play: Ready to use, once each end is connected to a respective port on a compatible device
1. Standard: Cat 7; Meet TIA/EIA-568-B.2-10 Specfications,Backward compatible with Cat 5e / Cat 6 / Cat 6a Ethernet Cable
2. Conductor Construction: 8 wires Stranded Copper with shielding, much better than performance than copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire
3. Support bandwidth upto 600Mhz
4. Support speed up to 10Gbps
5. 26AWG, OD:6.3 mm
6. Gold Plated RJ45 connectors for optimized signal quality
7. 4PR UTP copper strands for minimal noise, interference & crosstalk
8. Tough, yet flexible PVC jacket & heavy-duty, snag-less mold
What You Get
Ugreen Cat7 Shielded Ethernet Patch Cablex1
√ Backed by Ugreen 18 Month Hassle-free Warranty and Lifetime Friendly Customer Service
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I play my PS4 in an area in our apartment that doesn’t have the best WiFi connectivity.
I often dealt with slower speeds or complete loss of connection at random. Streaming games was a nightmare because the lag was persistent. Probably because it was so far away from our router and we have thick walls.
I ordered a WiFi extender several months back to remedy this, however, it still wasn’t up to par. My WiFi extender has an Ethernet port and so I decided to buy this cable so that my PS4 could have a straight connection to the extender.
My connection has been smooth ever since!
For under $5?! I am glad I bought it!