UGREEN Usb External Sound Card Audio Adapter With 3.5Mm Combo Aux Stereo Converter For Headset Mac Ps4 Pc Laptop Desktops Windows And Linux White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- USB external sound card easily adds a 3.5mm aux TRRS port (integrated audio-in and audio out interface) to your computer, which enables you to connect your existing headset with 3.5mm TRRS to your PC through a USB interface. Note: It does not work with headset with separated headphone and microphone 3.5mm audio port.
- Alternative USB Stereo Audio Adapter: It is perfect to bypass a faulty sound card, audio port, or as a replacement for a broken USB audio adapter.
- Superb Sound Quality: USB external sound adapter adopted Advanced C-Media IC technology for optimal sound quality and device performance. It is constructed of durable ABS housing and with ultra compact design.
- Flexible Cable Design: the 15cm cable length of the USB to 3.5mm Adapter offers more space when using with more usb ports on Laptop. Easy to set up: no driver required, just plug and play! USB bus-powered, no external power required.
- Wide Compatibility: This headphone to usb adapter works with any standard USB Audio Class enabled system including Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, Linux, and PS4, Google Chromebook, Windows Surface 3 pro, Raspberry Pi etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ugreen USB Audio Adapter can easily add a 3.5mm TRRS port (integrated audio-in and audio out interface) to your PC through an available USB interface. It can bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and regain the audio function for you. Save the cost of replacing a failed sound card.
- Computer Connector: USB 2.0 Male
- Headset Connector: 3.5mm TRRS Female
* Windows 10
* Windows 8.1/8
* Windows 7
* Windows Vista
* Windows XP
* Mac OS 8.6 or above
Important Note: For using with PS4, the output sound for Left and Right chanel will be Reversed as the sound sampling rate of our audio adapter(192K/24BIT) is higher than PS4 Compatibility(48K/16BIT).
1. This USB sound adapter is designed for your new headset with 3.5mm TRRS interface. It does not work with headset with separate headphone and microphone 3.5mm audio port.
2. The USB interface on PS3 does not carry audio signal, so this usb audio adapter does not work with PS3.
* Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar;
* Select Playback or Recording devices;
* Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application.
* Go to System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume
Ugreen USB Stereo Audio Adapter with 3.5mm TRRS x 1
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I work with acoustics so how it’s digital signal processes work are very important to me. It did seem to be very very slightly different than original port, but again I work with acoustic analysis so I have the ability to check things most people never even notice.
Super convenient, quick delivery, works well.
Eventually, since I didn't want to mess with the controller, instead, I wanted to run a 6 ft 3.5mm extender cable (that I already had, but wasn't using at the moment) from the back of my computer, out of sight underneath my desk, neatly resting near my keyboard/mouse, but needed to have both the mic and stereo jack available on the rear inputs (which wasn't the case for the mic). Purchasing this with the single mic/stereo input together was something I knew would solve my problem. I just had to tweak a few sound settings and now voice chat comes through the earbuds clearly, and I can also be heard without issues.
Other thoughts: I would have preferred a black color option, but as of writing this, did not see one. Despite that, the overall look and build quality of the little adapter is nice all the same, and hides between other cables well enough.