|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Web Browser Included||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Item model number||ACBUGN30632a|
|Product Dimensions||16.26 x 8.89 x 1.02 cm; 20 Grams|
UGREEN Usb C To 3.5Mm Headphone Jack Adapter Aluminum Type C To Aux Female Audio Adapter Cable Dongle Compatible For Huawei Mate10 Pro Mate20 Pro P20 P20 Pro Xiaomi Mi 8 6 6X Mix 2 2S black
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【USB-C to 3.5mm】UGREEN USB C male to 3.5mm female audio adapter is specifically designed to connect the Type-C smartphone which has no 3.5mm aux jack. With this audio converter, you can continue to use the headphones you have.(NOTE: It doesn't work for Google Pixel / Samsung note 10/10+)
- 【Compatibility】Only compatible with HUAWEI Mate10 Pro, Mate20 Pro, P20, P20 Pro, Mate RS Porsche Design, Honor note 10, Honor Magic 2, Honor 20, ZTE Nubia Z17, Xiaomi Mi 6, Mi 6X, Mi 8, Mi 8 Lite, Mi 8 SE, MIX 2, MIX 2S, Mi Note 3, Xiaomi Black Shark, Smartisan Nut 3, Nut Pro, Nut Pro 2, Nut pro 2S, OPPO Find X. ★NOTE:★ It doesn't work for Google Pixel / Samsung note 10/10+/iPad Pro 2018
- 【Multi-Function USB C 3.5 Dongle】UGREEN USB-C to AUX jack adapter supports listening music, phone calls answering and wire control function such as microphone volume control for Android headphones. ★NOTE:★ It doesn't support volume control for Apple headphones.
- 【Premium Sound Quality】UGREEN USB C to AUX female adapter is built-in enameled copper and PVC jacket, ensuring stable and clear sound transmission, providing you with the excellent audio experience.
- 【Durable and Portable】Made of high-quality aluminum alloy shell connector and cotton-braided cable, the 3.5mm adapter effectively avoids tangling. With a small size of 4.33 inch, this portable C adapter is flexible enough to be put into a pocket, handbag, and package for home, work, travel, and business trip.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
UGREEN Aluminum Alloy USB C to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter with Braided Cable
UGREEN 3.5mm headphone adapter allows you to add an extra 3.5mm aux port for those new USB-C phones without the headphone jack.
Enable you to connect to 3.5mm headphones or earplugs to listen to music or answer phone calls.
It also supports volume control, pause and play, microphone functions like the original earphones.
- NOTE: Volume control function Does Not work for Apple headphones or earphones.
Compatible for HUAWEI Mate10 Pro, Mate20 Pro, P20, P20 Pro, Mate RS Porsche Design, Honor note 10, Honor Magic 2, Honor 20
Compatible for Xiaomi Mi 6, Mi 6X, Mi 8, Mi 8 Lite, Mi 8 SE, MIX 2, MIX 2S, Mi Note 3, Xiaomi Black Shark.
Compatible for Smartisan Nut 3, Nut Pro, Nut Pro 2, Nut pro 2S.
Compatible for ZTE Nubia Z17.
Compatible for OPPO Find X.
- *NOTE: It Doesn't Work for Google Pixel/Samsung note 10/10+ / iPhone / iPad / iPad Pro
Premium Material Ensure Amazing Sound Quality
Build-in enameled copper and PVC jacket ensure a stable and clear sound, providing you with the lossless audio experience.
This adapter is made of aluminum shell connector and cotton-braided cable, durable and easy to use.
1x UGREEN USB C to 3.5mm Adapter
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
There seems to be some confusion about USB-C headphone adapters, so I'll try and clear that up.
USB used to be a simple thing with only 4 wires (Power, Ground, Data+ and Data-), but in the quest to replace all of the different ports on phones and computers with the one-port-to-rule-them-all, USB-C has become insanely complicated (including up to 24 wires, that don't always do the same thing).
So you are probably thinking a headphone adapter should be simple. Just connect the left audio output from the USB-C port to the left ring connector in the headphone jack, connect the right USB-C audio to the right ring, and connect a ground. Sounds logical, doesn't it? If only it were that simple...
You see, it is that simple, if, and only if your phone outputs analog audio through the USB-C port, but not all of them do. Surprisingly, this includes some major players, like Google's Pixel phones and newer Samsung models (Note 10, and likely future models).
So, if your phone has analog audio on USB-C this passive adapter will work fine. If it doesn't, then this won't work. It's not the fault of the adapter, it's the phone that's the problem (analog audio is optional, and you know when something is optional, someone will leave it out to save a few pennies).
If you have one of the phones that does not have analog audio on USB-C, then you'll need an active headphone adapter that includes a DAC chip (Digital to Analog Converter).
If you are unsure, then get an active adapter with a DAC, because those should work on any phone.
So why doesn't everyone just get an active DAC adapter and call it a day? Well, the quality of the audio can be affected by the DAC chip. Some are better than others, and your sound could get better or worse, depending on the DAC. Also, adapters with a good DAC will cost more, and the DAC chip will use more battery power.
So there you have it. That's why you see mixed reviews on many of these USB-C headphone adapters. You need the right adapter for your phone, and if you need an active DAC adapter, then this is not it.
But beware, not all pin outs (or devices) are the same it seems. My Samsung Note 10+ came in and when I plug this guy up I get a 'device unsupported' message. It's gotta be some kind of issue with the Dex detection? So sad but this guy will stick with the Sony and work it's purpose there. Not docking a star as I bought this before the Note came out and they don't claim it works.
Great product, let me know if there is a 2.0 and if I get an update out of Samsung, I'll come back and add it to the review or comments section.
Although this product also has negative reviews, most of them are just people complaining about their pixel 2s (8/21/19)
In conclusion, as long as you don't have a pixel 2, I would imagine that this is quite a reliable adapter for anyone, and I would highly recommend it as a cheap solid product. ($5.19 right now)
Update -- 4 months later.
The adapter started to behave strangely, and would simulate button presses when moved. For example, it would randomly turn the music on and off, and hang up in everyone's face.
However, I am keeping my overall rating at five stars for two reasons. Firstly, I am a VERY heavy user, plugging it and bending it all day long. Secondly, I received quick and helpful customer service, and they easily replaced it for free (Admittedly, I did first point out to them that my review was from the from the top ten :-)