- Item Weight: 18.1 g
- Shipping Weight: 18.1 g
- ASIN: B073ZDDTH2
- Date first available at Amazon.sg: 31 July 2017
- Customer reviews: 2 customer ratings
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: 766 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
UGREEN Headphone Splitter For Computer 3.5Mm Female To 2 Dual 3.5Mm Male Headphone Mic Audio Y Splitter Cable Smartphone Headset To Pc Adapter Black
|Price:||& FREE Delivery on orders over S$40.00 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||S$1.00 (8%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Headset to PC adapter,With 3.5mm Speaker Mic Stereo Audio Y adapter, you can connect your newer headsets (audio & microphone) to a PC or Laptop for use with VOIP applications,such as Skype or chat programs, MSN Mesenger, Yahoo, Google Voice etc.
- 3.5mm Speaker and headphone Splitter with two male ports:one for Headphone Jack on your PC/Laptop,the other for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop.
- 3.5mm stereo splitter cable allows you to easily connect your stereo headset Mic to a PC audio port and mic port at the same time.
- 3.5mm audio Y splitter cable with Oxygen-free copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability,Compact design for maximum portability - a great solution to have on hand in your laptop bag.
- Please be kindly noted that it's only compatible with CTIA standard Android headphones, do NOT compatible with CTIA standard Apple Earbuds.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Audio Microphone Splitter, 3.5mm Female CTIA Standard to 2 Dual 3.5mm Male Audio Mic Splitter
Headphone Mic Splitter
The UGREEN 3.5mm stereo y-splitter cable allows you to easily connect your stereo headset & Mic to a PC audio port and mic port at the same time. enabling you to add a mono microphone input, as well as a stereo output to your PC or Laptop, through a single 3.5mm audio port. It works with all PC Applications - Skype, MSN Messenger, Yahoo, Google Voice, etc.
- To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend that the external headset be plugged into this adapter first, before the adapter is connected to the computer or mobile device.
- Only compatible with CTIA standard Android headphones, Do Not compatible with CTIA standard Apple Earbuds.
- Because of the different connector pin connection, this headphone mic cable is not recommended for Apple original earphone and Beats headphone.
Stylish Gold-Plated Connector
Durable and Flexible Cord
Durable shielding with nylon braided significantly enhances the flexibility and durability for a longer lifespan.
Slim and Elegant Design
The cable is compact and lightweight for your road trips and plane rides.
- One for Headphone Jack on your PC/Laptop, the other for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop.
- UGREEN 3.5mm stereo y-splitter cable allows you to easily connect your stereo headset & Mic to a PC audio port and mic port at the same time, enabling you to add a mono microphone input as well as a stereo output to your PC or Laptop through a single 3.5mm audio port.
- 24K Gold Plated for better sound quality and less loss
- Input: 3.5mm 4-position female(TRRS) for headset or earphone
- Output 1: 3.5mm 3-position(TRS) male for Audio Jack on your PC/Laptop
- Output 2: 3.5mm 3-position(TRS) male for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop
- Flexible cable length: 20cm
In the Box
UGREEN 3.5mm Female to Dual Male Headphone Splitter Cable x 1
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
----------------------------------> UPDATE LINE Dec 12 2019------------------------------------------------------------
I changed from 1star to 3 stars, since the seller kindly contacted me and sent me a replacement. Unfortunately, it still doesn't work.......... I just can't give the 5 stars.......
----------------------------------> FINAL UPDATE Dec 24 2019------------------------------------------------------------
Surprisingly, the seller sent me another one though it still didn't work on my Alienware desktop. However, it worked on my roommate's desktop this time and I realized it may be a problem related to Alienware. I change to 5 stars since it actually works (even not on my computer) and I appreciate the seller's kindness. Merry Christmas!
Caution: If you are an Alienware Arora 8 user, the splitter may not work on your desktop!!!
As for this product specifically, I have not experienced any problems. Build looks pretty solid: metal parts are cleanly machined and the cable is braided. Would probably not recommend excessive bending but that goes without saying.
I am NOW giving this item 5 stars because the customer service I received was nothing short of phenomenal.
Though this item only worked with 1 of my headsets, the communication and the length that the customer service rep went to finding a resolution was simply amazing. They offered to replace the item for free deeming it defective but I declined because this item was simply being used for a temporary solution in my set-up. I do not believe this item is defective. I believe there may be a tolerance issue with the one headset that did not work. After explaining this to the customer service rep, they submitted a partial refund on my behalf.
I believe customer service such as this should be recognized. That level of communication I would not expect from a $10 item. But it did and I am both thankful and appreciative.
This item looks great and functions very well for my 1 headset. If the item for someone reason does not work with your headset, rest assured customer service will make things right!