UGREEN Headphones Adapter for Apple,Apple MFi Certified iPhone Lightning to 3.5mm Jack Converter Compatible for iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/X XR XS XS Max iPhone 7 7P 8 8P
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Apple MFi Certified：UGREEN 3.5mm lightning adapters are certified by Apple to meet rigid iPhone requirements and ensure completely and securely connect with your Apple devices.
- Extensive compatibility：This Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Converter allows you to use your existing 3.5mm headphones with the new iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XS/XS Max/XR/X/8 7 6 Plus, iPod touches 6th Generation, iPad Mini/iPad Air/ iPad Pro. (NOTE: It doesn't compatible with 2018 iPad Pro 11" / 12.9" which has a USB C interface).
- High performance：The iPhone lightning adapter equipped with advanced noise reduction technology, supports up to 48 kHz, 26-bit audio output, can provide you with the perfect sound. It not only support listening to music but also the wire control function such as a microphone, volume control, pause and play functions, plug and play with no setting changes.
- Durable design：No damages, scratches, bendings or tearings! UGREEN Apple aux adapter made of Hi-Q aluminum alloy case and nylon-braided cable material, built-in enameled copper and PVC jacket to ensure the stable sound transmission. Stylish design in a space grey color, lightweight and unique with portable size.
- What you get：UGREEN Lighting to 3.5 mm Headphone Adapter, Welcome Guide, our worry-free 24-month, and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
UGREEN [Apple Certified ] Nylon-Braided & Aluminum Ligtning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack Adapter
Apple MFi program certified iPhone lightning to 3.5mm jack adapter.
Compatible for Apple devices which have a lightning connector with iOS 10.3.1 or later. ( iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X / XR / XS / XS Max ).
Supports answer the call, volume control, pause and play, microphone functions like the original earphones.
Sampling rate up to 48KHz and filter out noise, provides a clear with no breaks quality sound.
Made of Hi-Q aluminum alloy shell and nylon-braided cable, built-in enameled copper and PVC jacket.
It doesn't support OMTP Android headphone.
It doesn't support volume control for CTIA Android headphones.
It only support IOS 10.3.1 and later.
1* UGREEN lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It is a bit longer than I would like, I think half as long would be better. But that is a nit pick of an otherwise great product.
Edit: Ran into a problem today. I use a series of splitter cables to get a recordable output for recording phone and VOIP calls. Today I realized that my iPhone was only outputting sound to my headphones but using the internal mic on the phone for audio. This caused my audio to be too quiet on the receiving end. I don't have this problem with the Apple adapter.
Unfortunately since recording phone calls is the last reason I have for using a wired headset (the other was an audiobook app that until recently could only make bookmarks over a wired headset, but a recent update added Bluetooth bookmark abilities) I will probably have to return this and use the adapter the came with my phone.