UGREEN Usb C To Lightning Cable Nylon Braided 3Ft Mfi-Certified Fast Power Delivery Charging Cable For Iphone 11 Pro Max X Xs Xr Xs Max 8 Plus And More
|Price:||& FREE Delivery on orders over S$40.00 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||S$2.00 (13%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fast Charge Your iPhone With PD Charging: With this USB Type C to Lightning Cable, an iPhone 8 or above versions can be charged from zero to 50% in just 30 minutes, meaning a charge speed that is almost twice as fast as using a standard charger and cable. That can make a big difference if you need to top up a device before you leave the home or office. Fast charging also works on Apple's newest iPad models like the 10.5-inch iPad Air.
- MFi Certified (PPID: 219693-0118): UGREEN USB C to Lightning Cable was certified by Apple MFi. With this Lightning to USB-C cable, you can charge your device more than twice as fast as the cable comes with your iPhone. Specifically, you will be able to use this cable with your USB-C Power Delivery chargers such as PD18W, 30W, 45W, 61W, 65W or 87W USB-C Power Adapter and even the PD-enabled Power Banks to charge your IOS device, fast-charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max.
- Widely Compatible: This Type C to lightning cable supports PD Fast Charge 3A () for iPad Pro 12.9" 10.5", iPad Air3 10max.5", iPad mini5 7.9" and iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max XS Max XS XR X 8 Plus 8; It support the standard charge (5V/2.4A max) for iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus. Warm Tips: Only iPhone 8 and the newer iPhone support PD rapid-charge.
- Data Transfer Between New 2018 iPad Pro and iPhone: This USB Type C to Lightning cable also supports fast charge and data transfer your iPhone from a USB-C laptop or tablet directly, such as new 2018 iPad pro to iMac. And the data transfer rates up to 480Mbps. 1G large files will be finished in 25s. Ideal to take advantage of existing USB-C devices charging and syncing for your newest iPhone.
- High-Quality: UGREEN USB-C to Lightning cable made from original Apple chip features a stable voltage. Built-in over-voltage protection, battery protector and automatic chip recognition function provide you safe charging with high-quality. Cable Length: 3 FT. Besides, UGREEN team provides an 18-month hassle-free warranty and customer support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
UGREEN High-Q USB C to Lightning Cable for 18W PD Fast Charge and 480Mbps Data Sync [MFi-Certified]
-Apple-MFi certification with a compact & constructive design, strictly quality testing with 18-month hassle-free warranty.
Safe and Reliable
-UGREEN USB C to Lightning cable made from original Apple chips provides a secure and stable voltage.
-Delivers a high-speed charge up to 3A (max) with the USB-C PD charger, to charge an iPhone X from 0% to 50% in 30 mins.
-It offers data to sync up to 480Mbps, transfer music, movie, files between iPhone and USB-C laptops in seconds.
-It also supports 5V/1.5A (max) recharge and 480Mbps data transfer your Apple devices directly from a USB-C laptop, desktop or 2018 iPad Pro without requiring any extra dongles.
Widely Compatible: (incomplete list)
*Lightning Connector (PD Charge)
For iPad Pro 12.9" / 10.5"
iPhone XS Max / XS / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8
For iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus, Phone 5, 5s, 5c
For Apple MacBook 12" 2015 / 2016, MacBook Pro 13" 15" 2017/2018, New MacBook Air, iMac 21.5", iMac 27", iMac Pro
Google Chromebook Pixel
Huawei MateBook X Pro / 13
Xiaomi Notebook Air / Pro
Dell XPS 13 / 15
HP EliteBook Folio G1
ThinkPad X1 Carbon
1*UGREEN USB-C to Lightning Cable 1m
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think this is a fair review by me for now unless this issue is fixable.
09 Feb 2020.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update: changed from 5-Star to 3-Star as the cable only lasted 5 months. Now there's a short in it somewhere and if it's not sitting perfectly, then it won't charge. And i've maybe used it 10 times.