UGREEN SD Card Reader USB 3.0 Card Hub Adapter 5Gbps Read 4 Cards Simultaneously CF, CFI, TF, SDXC, SDHC, SD, MMC, Micro SDXC, Micro SD, Micro SDHC, MS, UHS-I (Black)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One Reader for Multi Cards: USB Card Reader is designed with 4 card slots, which allow you to read and transfer data for SDXC/SDHC/SD/Extreme I III SD/Ultra II SD/MMC/RS-MMC or Micro SD/TF/Micro SDXC/Micro SDHC/UHS-I or CF I 3.0/4.0 /Extreme I III CF.
- Super Speed&High Capacity: USB Memory Card Reader support card up to 512G and allows super fast data transfer up to 5Gbps - 10X faster than USB 2.0 (480 Mbps), which allows you to transfer HD movies or files in just seconds.
- Compact Design&Premium Quality: Easy to grab and go. Reinforced cable, Tin-plated pure copper core and multi-shielded inside, sturdy exterior and heat-resistant connectors ensure high data transmission efficiency and ultimate durability.
- Broad Compatibility: Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS and etc. It could read and write mutiple cards at the same time to keep you away from the hassle of constant unplugging and re-plugging.
- One-sec Installation: Plug and Play. No driver needed. Hot swapping and auto detection.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I very much like that it doesn't immediately claim four drive letters as soon as you plug it in, but only claims a drive letter when each card is inserted into one of the slots. I did have up to three different cards inserted at one time and it properly identified and displayed all of them, each with their own drive letter.
As plug and play, this little dongle does exactly that. No drivers, no nothing, just plug it in and go straight to your business. I have tested this with different brands of SD cards, micro sd cards and even a Sony memory stick (please don't judge, it's an old camera that still works and takes great pictures).
All in all I believe it is a great device and it didn't even break the bank.
After a lot of searching, I landed on this reader. I am extremely happy with if after about 4 weeks of use.
My requirements were:
1. Must have a built in cable (I hate the USB 3 mini connection, it's too unreliable)
2. Must be able to read SD and CF cards
3. Must be USB 3
4. Must be able to support UHS SD cards (UHS II would be nice, but not a must)
This meets all of those requirements.
I have used both the CF slots and the SD slot. The SD slot is upside down, which is a little annoying, but not bad.
The CF slot fits nice, no problems with bent pins so far.
It also works in conjunction with the Apple Lighting to USB 3 adapter to transfer photos to my iPad. Note that you need the adapter that has a lighting cable input, so you can provide enough power to run this reader on the iPad.
Overall, a great purchase
It seems to have a number of ports to fit SD cards of various sizes and formats. So far I've used it with two or three different cards without a problem. As it has done everything I need it to do at a reasonable price, I'm giving my purchase five stars.