|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Manufacturer||Ugreen Group Limited|
|Item model number||30620X|
|Package dimensions||19.05 x 13.72 x 0.51 cm; 18 Grams|
UGREEN Headset Splitter Headphone Mic Y Adapter Cable, 3.5mm Audio Male to Separate Stereo Aux Female Jack & Microphone Female Jack Compatible for PS4, Xbox, Laptop, Phone, PC Gaming Headset (Black)
|You Save:||S$1.05 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Headset to PC Adapter：UGREEN 3.5mm Headset Splitter Cable is perfectly designed to connect your headsets which have a separate headphone(CTIA) and microphone(TRS) jack to a PC, laptop, or tablet, solving the problem that the headphone can not be connected to a computer that only has a single 3.5mm earphone jack. Please ensure the headset and microphone are plugged into the adapter before plugging the adaptor into PC, otherwise it will not pick up the mic.
- ★Important Note Before Purchase: The headphone port of this adapter is only compatible with CTIA standard headphones, don't support iPhone headsets and any OMTP headphones.
- Durable And Flexible: This headphone Mic Splitter Adapter is made of high quality soft TPE material for max flexibility, which makes movement or adjustment so easy. Copper core could provide maximum's conductivity and durability, and gold Plated Connectors could resist corrosion and ensure optimum sound quality.
- Tangle Free Short Cable Design: With the length of 7.87 Inch, this headphone mic splitter adapter is portable and easy to carry.
- What You Get: UGREEN 3.5mm Male to 2 3.5mm Female Adapter Cable x1.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
important Notes Before Purchase:
1. 3.5mm headphone female port of this adapter is only compatible with CTIA audio port devices, Not work for OMTP devices.
2. Not compatible with Apple iPhone or Beats headphones.
3. Not compatible with RODE microphone.
4. We recommend the external headset be plugged into the adapter first before plugging to laptop or mobile, to ensure proper hardware detection.
UGREEN 3.5mm Headset Splitter Cable could convert a male 3.5mm audio port to 2 female audio port. One is for Headphone,the other one is for Mic, which is quite useful for some headsets that has a seperate headphone and mic jack on it.
Application 1: Connect your laptop, desktop or smartphone to a headset with a separate headphone and microphone jack, which is widely used for Skype, MSN Messenger, Yahoo, Google Voice etc.
Application 2: Connect your laptop, desktop or smartphone to a microphone and a earphone, helping you to make recording anytime and anywhere.
Application 3: Connect your laptop, desktop or smartphone to a microphone and a speaker, which could immediately bring you a cool moving KTV experience.
Input: 3.5mm 4-position Male x1
Output 1: 3.5mm 3-position Female for headphone or speaker
Output 2: 3.5mm 3-position Female for Mic
24K Gold Plated for durable usage
Flexible cable length: 15cm
UGREEN 3.5mm to Dual 3.5mm Female Headset Splitter x1
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Return for refund.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This adapter allows me to use my microphone again. It works with only the microphone plugged in and nothing in the earphone jack. I'm using the laptop speakers for audio.
The cables are very thin after they split so this might not hold up to a lot of travel but for my purpose (under my desk and never moving), it should be fine.