|Material Type||Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene|
|Item model number||003|
|Product Dimensions||22.35 x 18.29 x 5.08 cm; 570 Grams|
UPSKY Dog Water Bowl No-Spill Pet Water Bowl Slow Water Feeder Dog Bowl No-Slip Pet Water Dispenser 35oz Feeder Bowl for Dogs and Cats … (Grey)
- Extreme Large Capacity: With the dimension 8.8 x 7.2 x 2 inches, the bowl has a pretty large and practical capacity, about 35oz in total, which is enough for dogs to drink a whole day.
- Double Anti-spill: The waterproof edge strip and floating disk dual design can effectively prevent water from overflowing, keeping your floor dry and tidy at all times.
- Slow Water Feeder: The automatically adjustable floating disk design slows down the drinking speed of your pet. When your pet's tongue touches the floating disk, it sinks and the water undulates.
- Prevent Wet Mouth: The floating disk can control water easily and then prevent large areas of water from wetting pet’s mouth hairs. Keep your pet's hair dry and tinted.
- Keep Water Clean: The separable 2-pieces disk welded design helps prevent the dust, dirt, and pet hair from falling into the water to affect water quality. Provide clean water for your pets all day.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Do you have these problems when your pet using a regular open bowl?
- Worry that your pet always wet their hair around the mouth when drinking water?
- Worry that there always dirty into the water bowl?
- Worry that it always a mess on the floor after drinking water
NO! NO! NO!
The UPSKY Dog Water Bowl is easy to solve all the above problems.
The edge strip and floating disk dual design can reduce water spill and messy trails to your floors.
Keep The Water Clean
The floating disk prevent the dust, dirt, and pet hair from falling into the water to affect water quality.
the unique fixed border design ensures your pets could drink water in the car without wetness and mess.
- Please train your pets to use this dog water bowl for the first time, it would take time and patience for some pets to get used to it.
- We recommend cleaning it every week. And the floating disk could be taken apart to clean.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update: Works great in the car. Did not spill during an hour ride. Had this item for few weeks now. Very happy with it.
Reviewed in the United States on 16 March 2019
Update 1/11/19 -- changed review to 4 stars. Last week while I was cleaning the water bowl, I noticed there was water in the floater. I couldn't get all the water out and I don't know where the leak is. I'm afraid that the water contained in the floater will eventually mold and compromise the water in the bowl. As stated, my dog drinks purified water so I don't know what to do. I'll try and contact the manufacturer and see if there is a replacement floater that doesn't trap water. Update again -- figured out the floater can be pulled apart. I wiped the interior and hopes this solves the problem. But if I have to do this every time, the seal will be compromised even more and eventually will always have to be wiped clean. Too bad, because I really love this water bowl.