|Product Dimensions||3.66 x 6.35 x 13.67 cm; 480 Grams|
|Batteries||1 AA batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||ATLANTIS 155|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Included Components||Radio, charging cable|
|Item Weight||480 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Uniden Atlantis 155 Handheld Two-Way VHF Marine Radio, Floating IPX7 Submersible Waterproof, Dual-Color Screen, All USA/International/Canadian Marine Channels, NOAA Weather Alert, 10 Hour Battery
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Atlantis 155’s submersible, Floating Handheld design allows you to stay secure and connected while having fun on the water.
- With the Largest LCD screen in its class 25mm (h) x 40mm (w), and Paper White Backlight display for Day Time, and Red Backlight display for Night Time, it’s the radio you won’t leave shore without.
- When every inch of space count, you still want the important features that will keep you safe at sea. The Atlantis 155 doesn’t sacrifice big features to keep its profile small.
- It Floats, meets the toughest Waterproof standards IPX8 / JIS8, and even clears its speaker of water after being submerged. And with its compact size it’s never far away when you need to stay in touch the most.
- Receives all Marine Radio Channels, including all USA, Canada, and International Marine VHF channels (includes the new 4-digit channels and Canadian “B” channels) and receives all NOAA Weather Channels and Alerts
- NiMH Rechargeable 4xAAA, 950mAh NiMH rechargeable batteries and DC charging cable included. 3 Watt Transmit Power with user selectable 3W or 1W Transmit power. 3 Year Warranty and Full 3 year Waterproof Warranty.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Uniden Atlantis 155 continues Uniden tradition of providing Tough and reliable handheld radios. It features all NOAA weather channels, As well as all USA, International and Canadian marine channels. It also meets submersible waterproof standards. The Atlantis's brilliant backlit LCD display makes it easy to use, day or night for The power to go anywhere.
- Largest LCD Screen in Class, with Backlighting
- 1 Watt / 3 Watt Transmit Power
- Speaker Vibrating Tone clears water from speaker cavity
- Floating Radio
- 4 x AAA, 950mAh NiMH rechargeable batteries and DC charging cable included.
- USA / Canada / International Marine Channels (Including the new 4-digit channels and Canadian "B" channels).
Uniden Atlantis 155 Handheld Two-Way VHF Marine Radio
3 Watt Floating Handheld VHF Marine Radio
Big screen, compact size, and a boatload of features - it's the radio you won't leave shore without.
When every inch of space counts, you still want the important features that will keep you safe at sea. The Atlantis 155 doesn't sacrifice big features to keep its profile small. It floats, meets the toughest water-proof standards and even clears its speak after being submerged. And with its compact size it's never far away when you need to stay in touch the most.
Backlighting on the Largest LCD Screen in Class
User selectable white backlight for day and orange backlight for night. Increased visibility on the already largest LCD screen in class (30mm (h) x 40mm (w)) for clear, easy to read channel numbers and icons.
Floating Radio with Speaker Vibrating Tone
The Atlantis 275 floats and is rated submersible to 4.9 feet for 30 minutes. Furthermore, it comes equipped with a tone to clear water from the speaker cavity when the radio has been submerged, meaning this radio will be ready when you need it the most.
NOAA Weather Channels
Receives all Weather channels and Alerts. Comes with an emergency strobe light and built-in flashlight for emergency situations.
|Atlantis 155||MHS75||Atlantis 275||MHS335BT||UM385/BK||UM435/BK|
|Channels||All USA, International and Canada Channels (Includes the new 4-digit channels, Canadian "B" channels and all Weather Channels)||All USA, International and Canada Channels (Including Weather Channels)||All USA, International and Canada Channels (Includes the new 4-digit channels, Canadian "B" channels and all Weather Channels)||All USA, International and Canada Channels (Includes the new 4-digit channels, Canadian "B" channels and all Weather Channels)|
|Transmit Power||1.0 / 3.0 Watts||1.0 / 2.5 / 5.0 Watts||1.0 / 2.5 / 6.0 Watts||1.0 / 2.5 / 6.0 Watts||1.0 / 25 Watts||1.0 / 25 Watts|
|Weather Resistant||IPX8 / JIS8 Submersible Waterproof Level||IPX8 / JIS8 Submersible Waterproof Level||IPX8 / JIS8 Submersible Waterproof Level||IPX8 / JIS8 Submersible Waterproof Level||IPX4 Waterproof Level||IPX8 Waterproof Submersible|
|DSC (Digital Selective Calling)||✓||✓||✓|
|GPS Capabilities||Yes, Position, Time, Plotting, Direction||Yes, With External Connection||Yes, With External Connection|
|Emergency Strobe Light||✓||✓|
|Battery Life||up to 10 Hour||up to 12 Hour||up to 10 Hour||up to 12 Hour|
|NMEA 0183 Interface||Yes, Output||Yes, Input and Output||Yes, Input and Output|
|NOAA Weather Alerts||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|