Universal 4533 3-Layer Non-Woven Sanitary Dust Masks,100 Count - for Non-Toxic Dust, Pollen, Dander, Sawdust, Garage Dust, Garden and General Household Irritants
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 😷 Lightweight, sanitary, and easy to breathe through, the Universal 4533 non-woven mask is designed for comfortable protection against non-toxic dust, pollen, mold, dander and common airborne irritants.
- 😷 Suitable for allergic skin, the Universal 4533 mask is made from 2 layers of non-woven fabric and a single layer of meltblown fabric.
- 😷 Not NIOSH approved; not for use against silica, asbestos or other harmful substances.
- 😷 Two comfortable, elastic earbands and an adjustable nose bridge provide a secure, customized fit. At 7" long and 3.75" wide, the 4533 mask securly fits most faces.
- 😷 Price is for 2 boxes of 50 masks each; 100 masks total.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
100 count Universal 4533 3-Layer Non-Woven Sanitary Dust Mask
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In total I managed to get masks from five different sources. All other four brands passed the water and fire tests. Only this one FAIL both the water and the fire test! See photos.
It advertises itself as using meltblown middle layer and protects against viruses. The middle layer is certainly not meltblown as meltblown by definition is flame resistant and does not burn!
And how can it protects against viruses when the entire mask allows water to leak through?!
If someone coughs near you and the droplet lands on your masks, basically it will seep through the mask and have direct contact with your face and mouth!
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I ordered 4 boxes - 200 pcs in total here and it only took 12 days from the U.S., impressive. Paid extra $60 for delivery and customs clearance.
I cut the mask and confirmed that the three layers are quite solid. For ppl using it for common purposes say walking, shopping, office works I think it's good enough with no doubt. I'm not very sure if you can use it if you working in a hospital, though.
I didn't try to burn it since someone here in the review section already did. I consulted my friend who used to work in this industry (he was a trader, not a tech person) and was told that the melt-blown layer is flammable - so we can't confirm the masks are fake if the melt-blown fabric can be lit.
If you have any questions regarding this product, comment here, and I'm happy to try my best to answer them.