2-Pack Universal English Keyboard Stickers, Replacement English Keyboard Stickers with Black Background and White Lettering for Wire/Wireless Keyboard, Each Unit: 0.43" Wx 0.51" H (English-2)
|Price:||+ S$7.00 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMPATIBILITY: Universal type keyboard stickers, designed for all kinds of desktop keyboards, laptop keyboards, wire keyboards, wireless keyboards
- EASY TO APPLY AND REMOVE: Simple to use, blend well with your keyboard, you can easily convert your keyboard keys to another language and no glue left when you remove them
- RENEW THE WORN-OUT KEYBOARD: It’s a great way to update your keyboard worn-out letter keys with a different fresh new look
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES: This sticker keyboard is well suited for different language communication, education or a language self-learning
- HIGH QUALITY: Made of durable non-transparent matt vinyl with high hardness matte surface coating, provides a better touching and typing experience, will not wear or fade after normal use for 3 years, 2 pieces of packaging
Amazon International Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you are the obsessive type, keep in mind that the letters are not printed perfectly centered in the stickers, so no matter how well you center them on the keys, they will still look a little random.
They glow well, but even the high-contrast text helps a lot. (Whoever decided laptop keyboards should have grey-on-grey keycaps was a fool.)
The laptop I bought had every feature on my list, except for a backlit keyboard. The next model up, with backlighting, was ~$100 more. These stickers were ~$7 for two sets. I'm happy with the results.