|Manufacturer Part Number||TH984|
Universal Oscilloscope Probe with Accessories Kit 100MHz Oscilloscope Clip Probes with BNC to Minigrabber Test Lead Kit
|Price:||+ S$9.57 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Universal Oscilloscope Probe 10:1 and 1:1 Switchable Bandwidth 100MHz,Usable with Scopes having Bandwidth up to 100 MHz
- Interchangeable Probe Tip.High Sensitivity, Excellent Performance and Reliable Function
- Fully-Shielded Welded BNC Connector, Small Signal Interference; Pure Copper Plated Gold Pin for Good Contact Test Versatility and Capability.
- 1 x BNC to double-headed alligator clip test line; 1 x BNC to double-head test hook test line; 1 x BNC to double-stack test line; 1 x Double-headed BNC coaxial line.
- Used with Oscilloscopes from All Manufacturers , Equipped with The Standard BNC Connector.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Universal Oscilloscope Probe 10:1 and 1:1 Switchable Bandwidth 100MHz,Usable with Scopes having Bandwidth up to 100 MHz
Used with Oscilloscopes from All Manufacturers , Equipped with The Standard BNC Connector.
Connected to Circuit Detectors with Standard BNC interfaces, like Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, Video Surveillance, etc. Ideal for testing work in labs, service shops, schools, home and industry.
2 X Probe
2 X Protective Cap
8 x Color ring
1 x Regulating Rod
1 x BNC to double-headed alligator clip test line;
1 x BNC to double-head test hook test line;
1 x BNC to double-stack test line;
1 x Double-headed BNC coaxial line.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The capacitance is high with 150pf load at 1x and 20pf at 10x.
Following week used them again and totally weird results on a 2mhz circuit. What is the schematic for these things? At 1x they are 100ohm tip to output. At 10x they are 9.9meg tip to outlet. scope shows no level difference in this circuit. probably loads it down. I wish i could trust these leads but i cant. On my hitachi scope they are not trustworthy. I will probably gut them and use just the shells and probes.
All in all I'm glad i got them but for rf work they have too much of a load on the circuits and i dont trust them. going to have rethink everything.
All the other cables have loose BNC connectors.... The piggyback banana connectors themselves are a very nice touch. Thankfully I bought this kit as a backup.
To add insult to injury, the double BNC cable had damage to the outer jacket.