Upgrading and Fixing Computers Do–it–Yourself For Dummies Paperback – Illustrated, 10 September 2010
Enhance your purchase
- Language : English
- Paperback : 340 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0470557435
- ISBN-13 : 978-0470557433
- Customer reviews:
From the Back Cover
Be the envy of your friends with these easy-to-follow, step-by-step, illustrated instructions for upgrading any computer. Replace any drive, beef up your video, salvage an old PC's parts, or upgrade your tiny netbook -- all by yourself.
Discover how to find the best parts at the best price, avoiding lemons along the way. Locate and install the drivers that make everything work, and troubleshoot problems you encounter. Turn your newly beefed-up PC into a home theater or backup system, or simply make it ready to run Windows 7. This book makes it all easy!
Open the book and find:
- How to locate and choose the right replacement part
- Where to find new drivers and how to install them
- How to get a pokey laptop back up to full speed
- Inexpensive ways to update your old computer and avoid buying a new one
- Which tools you need to make simple repairs
- Upgrade and repair your PC, laptop, or netbook
- Find the right parts at the best price
- Add memory, replace a hard drive, beef up your video, and do it all yourself!
About the Author
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Rathbone, Andy. Upgrading and Fixing Computers Do-it-Yourself For Dummies (Kindle Locations 1649-1650). Wiley. Kindle Edition.