|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Product Dimensions||11.43 x 8.89 x 6.73 cm; 100.07 Grams|
VAHDAM, Assam Tea Leaves with Golden Tips, 3.53 Oz (50 Cups) - Strong, Malty & Rich - Exotic Assam Tea Loose Leaf - 100% Certified Pure Assam Black Tea - English Breakfast Tea
|Price:||(S$5.61 / Ounce) + S$8.06 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- EXCLUSIVE QUALITY - Premium Black Tea with a Full Body, Rich Aroma & Delightful Malty Flavor. A robust, full-body Indian Tea which delivers a smooth and rich flavor profile. Characteristic of well made leaves with golden tips sprinkled all over. This black tea loose leaf can be served as hot tea, iced tea or latte with a dash of milk and sugar. These black tea leaves also make for an excellent Kombucha tea. Vadham
- DIRECTLY SOURCED - Tea leaves are vacuum sealed & packed within 24 to 72 hours of harvesting to give you Garden Fresh Tea with the Best Aroma & taste, and the assurance of truly ethical, fair trade price to Farmers.
- A BRAND WITH A BILLION DREAMS - Established in India by a 26-year-old, 4th generation Tea entrepreneur, Vahdam Teas is an award-winning, vertically integrated tea brand that door delivers the world's freshest tea leaves to over 83 countries, sourced directly from India's choicest tea gardens. The tea industry is one of the largest employers of manual labor in India. A successful home-grown brand helps empower millions of these tea workers in the long run.
- ETHICAL, DIRECT & FAIR-TRADE- TRULY - Our innovative supply chain model ensures you get the freshest cup of tea and our farmers get a better price for their produce. 1% of our ??revenue is redirected towards the education of our tea growers' children. Our farmer?s, like any other parent, wish for their progeny to have a better life than them. We at Vahdam Teas with our social initiative, TEAch Me, simply wish to honor this aspiration.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE - If you don't like the tea, we will issue a 100% REFUND immediately. No Questions Asked.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Assam Exotic Second Flush Black Tea A premium Assam black tea blend with a robust, full-body and a smooth rich flavor profile. Characteristic of well made leaves with golden tips sprinkled all over, this expertly curated signature blend is among our best selling every season. Best served straight or with a dash of milk. A BRAND WITH A DIFFERENCE Based in India, VAHDAM is disrupting the traditional supply chain of tea. We procure garden fresh Darjeeling Teas direct from plantations within 24-48 Hours of harvest which are then immediately packaged to preserve freshness & flavor. All teas are shipped to consumers worldwide direct from our packaging factory at source in India. By cutting out all middlemen, we are able to make available the freshest quality tea at the best price, fastest. Plus, all our teas are certified to be 100% Pure by the Tea Board of India, Ministry of Commerce, Government of India. Taste the Vahdam Difference & decide for yourself.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The packaging is unique and well thought out. The tea comes vacuum sealed, and a resealable package is provided. There was also a label and a reusable tea bag. Everything needed for an extraordinary cuppa except the water.
The young man that founded this company deserves a great success for his ideas. I will certainly support this company.
The tea has excellent color and aroma brewed for 3 minutes with freshly boiled cold water.
Second flush Assam teas are considered more desirable than first flush and the tea classification is next to the very hard to find top Assam classification which at this price point is very good.
However, and this is not a defect but a characteristic desired by many, the tea has a slightly grassy taste that is quite different from, to my taste, the sweeter Ceylon FBOPF Extra Special teas I prefer. My rating the tea 4 stars rather than 5 reflects my personal taste and many will not share that taste.
Again, the quality is excellent. Color and aroma are, too. Tea preferences are, however, subjective and personal. The vendor is excellent, though.
SO, I recently had a insatiable craving for milk tea, developed from the days I bought canned milk tea from Kirin (Japanese company, I think). It comes and goes and Kirin doesn't produce the same milk tea they used to anymore, so it's hard to come by the kind I like unless I go to those dreadful bubble/boba tea places and pay top dollar. No thanks.
Looked into it, and found that it's easier to make than I thought! Assam tea for stronger/darker milk tea, so I went all in. The packaging for this is insane, in a good way. It's vacuum-sealed, air tight, and they provide a second bag to move the tea to after you open the vacuum-sealed bag. The taste? WONDERFUL. Worth it all the way. But if you want a more price-efficient option, the Organic Assam from Vahdam is also good. Not as good, but still good.
I am a picky tea drinker. This is top shelf, delicious tea, with layers of distinct flavor. It is everyting that you would want a best quality Assam to be, brisk, malty and mouth filling with a very long and pleasant aftertaste (that makes you want a second cup!) and a lovely honey note that comes only in an 'early pluck' assam.
Follow up:Another order, July of 2018.
Order arrived incredibly fast, I think it was the next day!
As before, nice vacuum sealed packages and a heavy "zipper" storage bag included.
As before, a delicious, top-shelf, complex flavored Assam, full bodied, deep color, a sturdy but refreshing tea.. The leaf was even sized and showed a lot of golden tip. The tea's flavor is excellent, as other reviewers have noted strays a bit from the "standard" Assam tea profile, it as a bit of a "grassy" or vegetal note, and a distinct honey-vanilla note. Very good tea, and a nice company to deal with