|Item Height||0.47 inches|
|Item Width||1.93 inches|
|Item model number||VA-UC016(SG)|
|Product Dimensions||10.64 x 4.9 x 1.19 cm; 80 Grams|
VAVA USB C Hub, 9-in-1 USB C Adapter with Ethernet Port, PD Power Delivery, 4K USB C to HDMI, USB 3.0 Ports, Mic/Audio Port, SD/TF Cards Reader for MacBook/Pro/Air and Type C Windows Laptops
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Hassle-free Warranty】: ✨VAVA products provide 12+18 months warranty to make your every purchase secure.
- 【Comprehensive Computer Add-On】: The 9-in-1 USB-C hub features an Ethernet port, a charging port, a HDMI port, An SD card reader, a TF card reader, 2x USB 3. 0 Ports, and 1x USB 2.0 Port
- 【A New Video Experience】: With the 4K video adapter you can mirror or extend your screen, and stream in 4K UHD or full HD 1080P video to HDTV, a monitor, or projector. 【Fast PD Recharging】: Fuel your MacBook Pro or other Type-C port Devices with a power delivery while connecting multiple peripherals for a worry-free data transfer
- 【Never Loose Your Internet Connection】: With the included Ethernet port a stable, reliable web access of up to 1 Gaps is granted
- 【Connect 3 devices】: thanks to the triple USB ports you can connect a keyboard, mouse, thumb drive to a MacBook Pro, or a Windows Type-C laptop. 【Compatibility】: No driver needed and support all type C devices but some exceptions may apply.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Please check to ensure the host USB-C port of your device supports USB Power Delivery.
- Please check to ensure the host USB-C port from your device supports Display Port Alt Mode.
- To achieve optimal 3840 x 2160 resolution, please use with a 4K screen display and HDMI 2.0 cable.
- Connect Type-C PD Port to power adapter when connecting a faster power consumption device like a hard drive.
- USB port provides a minimal output, we don't recommend for charging iPads, tablets or smart phones via USB Slots.
A New Video Experience
Effortless Data Transfer
Be Powerful Everywhere
RJ45 Faster Stable Connection
Simultaneously Using Cards Slots
Sleek Compact & Pocket-Sized
VAVA - Smart Made Simple
At VAVA, we bring meaningful innovation to modern lifestyles. Our household appliances and connected devices combine award-winning design with the most advanced technologies to improve the lives of millions of customers worldwide.
2 x USB 3.0
1 x USB 2.0
1 x Ethernet port
1 x 4K HDMI Port
1 x SD Card Reader
1 x TF Card Reader
1 x 3.5mm Audio Port
1 x Type C PD Charging Port
Apple MacBook (2015 / 2016 / 2017/ 2018/ 2019)
Apple MacBook Pro (2015 / 2016 / 2017/ 2018/ 2019)
Apple iMac / iMac Pro (21.5 in & 27 in)
Google ChromeBook Pixel (2016 / 2017/ 2018/ 2019)
Dell, Asus, HP, Lenovo, and many other Type C laptops
Note: VAVA USB C hubs do not support iPad Pro 2018.
The USB ports are intended for data transfer. Supports multiple flash drives, but can only support one external hard drive at a time due to the power requirements.
Under full using, the maximum working temperature of this USB C hub may up to 55°C, which may feel hot to the touch, no worry (The chips can work at 161.6°F /75°C).
What’s in the Box :
1 x VAVA Portable Hub (Model: VA-UC016)
1 x User Guide
1 x Warranty Card
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
32 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On the whole, it has many ports and different uses, worth to buy.
What interested me, is that it has so many different types port.
It means that i can counter with almost all kinds of scene in my work.
usually two 3.0 port worked together requires additional charge supply. but this hub can directly work.
One more thing is that i am not sure whether it can afford all the ports plugged in.(i didn't check) In my experience, seldom does hub have such function.