|Material Type||Alloy Steel|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CART-PC01|
Other Sellers on Amazon
VIVO Black Computer Tower Desktop ATX-Case, CPU Steel Rolling Stand, Adjustable Mobile Cart Holder with Locking Caster Wheels (CART-PC01)
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FITS 4.7" TO 8.2" WIDE PC's - Cart is adjustable from 4.7” to 8.2” allowing it to accommodate most ATX cases on the market. NOTE: Please check your PC case dimensions before purchasing to ensure that the width does not exceed 8.2".
- EASY MOBILITY - This cart features four caster wheels for smooth motion and convenient placement. Two of the wheels are lockable to keep the cart stationary when desired.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - High grade steel material makes the cart durable and keeps your computer secure. Also featuring a powder coated surface and inside padding that protects your case from scratches.
- LOW PROFILE - Matte black finish gives this product a simple, yet attractive design so it can blend well with a majority of environments. By holding your PC off of the floor, this cart will keep it clean and well ventilated.
- MINIMAL ASSEMBLY - All necessary hardware and step-by-step instructions are provided for assembly, so you can get your new cart put together and improving your workspace in no time!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mobile adjustable PC stand (CART-PC01) from VIVO. Increase the ease of mobility of your computer with this solidly constructed PC cart which features four caster wheels for easy access, two are lockable to keep the cart stationary when desired. Along with its high-grade steel material, the frame has a powder coated finish and features inside padding to protect your PC from scratches. The cart comes in a matte black finish, maintaining a low profile and blending in well with a majority of environments.
This cart is adjustable from 4.7” to 8.2” allowing it to accommodate most ATX cases on the market. Matte black finish allows the cart to blend in well with a majority of environments and maintain a low profile.
STURDY STEEL FRAME
High-grade steel material able to hold up to 22 pounds makes this cart durable and keeps your computer secure. Also featuring a powder-coated surface and inside padding that protects your case from scratches.
ERGONOMIC SOLUTIONS FOR AN ACTIVE AND HEALTHY WORK LIFE.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Sturdy metal material. Seems like it could withstand abuse quite well.
2. Matte black color is appealing
3. The sides allow for a sturdy grip on the item placed inside. There’s no worry of the device falling out of the stand.
4. Size dimensions in the seller’s listing are accurate
1. There does not seem to be enough ventilation on the sides. I have a device with a filter on the side and the stand does not allow enough airflow to the unit.
2. You cannot easily move the stand. The wheels turn sideways when trying to roll it straight forwards. This causes it to drag on the floor rather than roll. I checked that the wheel locks were not engaged and it still would drag. I’m guessing either there is a weight restriction or the wheels are just not made well.
Overall, I would not recommend using this for anything other than a computer tower that does not need airflow to the lower sides of the unit. Also, I would not recommend if you are needing something very mobile.
1. Strong steel frame; precision cut. All parts appear well built.
2. Immaculately painted--this is a simple but attractive stand.
3. Directions are relatively clear; all necessary pieces supplied.
4. Casters SCREW INTO FRAME! I spend 30 minutes fussing with casters on a large paper shredder which merely rest upon the cylindrical posts sticking out from the bottom of the frame.
5. Simple, but effective, cushions supplied to prevent paint damage to two sides of frame.
I bought this because I believed it would prove a cost-effective, solid stand for a rather expensive desktop. The unit is kept OFF THE FLOOR; can be readily moved for cleaning purposes; and is likely to prove durable over time. I was fortunate, and my selection is extremely pleasing--both visually and functionally. Unreservedly recommended.
Measuring to fit your case could be awkward, but I found it easiest to just turn the cart over and measure across the top of the case and tighten accordingly. Unless you have a case with different widths at top and bottom, that should work just fine and not be awkward. Also, the wheels work great on a hard surface. If you have carpet, they will not roll as easily so I recommend using a mat.
Reviewed in the United States on 13 September 2018