|Manufacturer||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Item Height||15 inches|
|Item Width||2.5 inches|
|Standing screen display size||28 Inches|
|Display resolution||3840 x 2160 pixels|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR3L-1600 SDRAM|
|Number of HDMI Ports||1|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Manufacturer||ASUS Computer International Direct|
|Item model number||VP28UQG|
|Product Dimensions||66.04 x 6.35 x 38.1 cm; 4.58 Kilograms|
Asus VP28UQG 28" Monitor 4K/UHD 3840x2160 1ms DP HDMI Adaptive Sync/FreeSync Eye Care Monitor, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 28 inches 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160) with 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync/AMD Free Sync for immersive, crisp visuals featuring Display Port and dual HDMI connectivity; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 170°(H)/160°(V)
- ASUS Eye Care technology lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments. Display colors is 1073.7 M 10 bit and maximum contrast ratio is 1000 : 1. It can allow a Adaptive Sync/Free Sync supported graphics source to dynamically adjust display refresh rate based on typical content frame rates for power efficient, virtually stutter free and low latency display update
- 5 Way OSD joystick delivers intuitive monitor controls so you can access features such as ASUS Game Plus on the fly. Digital signal frequency for display port is 120 to 120 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical. Hdmi signal frequency is 24 to 99 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical
- Compliance and Standards EAC logo, Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, FCC, PSB, PSE, RoHS, TCO7.0, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7), RCM, TUV Flicker free , TUV Low Blue Light
- Exclusive Game Plus and Game Visual settings enhance color performance and control. ASUS Rapid Replacement 3 years warranty service with free cross shipping; Tilt : -5 degree ~+20 degree.Brightness(Max) : 300 cd/?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Experience fully immersive game play with the 28" 4K/UHD ASUS VP28UQG monitor, built with 1ms response time and adaptive Sync/free Sync for silky smooth visuals. Asus-exclusive eye Care technology helps to reduce eyestrain and ailments with flicker-free backlighting and various levels of blue light filters. Color temperature selection - 4 modes.
ASUS aspires to deliver the incredible in everything it does. With more than 16,000 employees around the globe and a world-class R&D team of 5,500 engineers, ASUS is dedicated to the design and manufacture of products that perfectly meet the needs of your digital lifestyle.
ASUS and the Republic of Gamers has grown to include motherboards, graphics cards, monitors, desktop PCs, all-in-one PCs, mini PCs, laptops, servers, wireless networking devices, tablets, and smartphones.
Experience fully immersive gameplay with the 28” 4K/UHD ASUS VP28UQG monitor, built with 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync/FreeSync for silky smooth visuals. ASUS-exclusive Eye Care technology helps to reduce eyestrain and ailments with flicker-free backlighting and various levels of blue light filters.
- 28” 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160) with 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync/AMD FreeSync for immersive visuals featuring DisplayPort and dual HDMI connectivity
- ASUS Eye Care technology lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments
- 5-Way OSD joystick delivers intuitive monitor controls so you can access features such as ASUS GamePlus on-the-fly
- Exclusive GamePlus and GameVisual settings enhance color performance and control
A 28-inch 4K UHD Display
With its 28-inch 4K UHD display, ASUS VP28UQG gives you stunning 3840 x 2160 resolution visuals with a pixel density of 157PPI for incredible photo-realistic visuals and sharp, crisp text.
The VP28UQG gives you four times the pixels of similar-sized Full HD 1080p displays so you get more detailed images when playing games or watching movies, as well as more onscreen desktop space for your various work windows. VP28UQG draws you into immersive virtual worlds, with greatly-textured elements and terrain maps that boast impressive levels of detail.
ASUS VP28UQG eliminates smearing and motion blur thanks to a 1ms response time – the fastest in its class. This astonishing visual performance lets you react instinctively to what you see onscreen, so you can take corners like a pro race car driver, or take an enemy out with a headshot as he peeks around cover. In addition, Adaptive-Sync/FreeSync eliminates screen tearing and choppy frame rates for even more seamlessly smooth gameplay.
Marathon Gaming Sessions
Flicker-Free technology reduces flicker to give you a comfortable gaming experience. This minimizes instances of eyestrain and other potentially damaging eye ailments when you're embroiled in long, drawn-out gaming sessions.
ASUS VP28UQG features the ASUS-exclusive GamePlus to give you in-game enhancements that help you get more out of your game. These tools allow gamers to practice and improve on their gaming skills.
Whether you're playing games or streaming videos, ASUS VP28UQG gives you smooth 4K UHD content playback, thanks to a 60Hz refresh rate and native 4K UHD support via DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI(v 2.0).
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
There are two tiny flaws.
One flaw is that it sometimes doesn't wake up when the computer does and you have to do something to the little joystick control on the back to force it to wake.
Which leads to the second tiny flaw, the little joystick control on the back.
Other companies who make monitors have figured this out and have implemented a series of buttons, especially a dedicated and simple on/off button. Using the little joystick on the back to both turn the monitor on and off as well as navigate through the various menus is anti-intuitive and cumbersome, and the joystick is overly-sensitive to what direction you're pushing it. If you push it in even the slightest wrong direction you're suddenly selecting something you don't want. And sometimes, even when pushing it in the correct direction, you still somehow end up selecting an option you didn't want.
For me, the quality of the image and price outweigh these two tiny flaws.
And, I'm sure I'll get better at the joystick the more I use it.
On the contrary, if you want to watch movies or are a software developer this is an extremely terrible monitor. Even moderately fast moving scenes have a ghosting effect on this monitor which spoils the movie watching experience. Before you tell me to go check the refresh rate, yes I ran it at 60Hz and the fast moving scenes have a ghosting effect.
If you are a software developer, this monitor is not suitable for long hours of coding. Blue light filter mode doesn't work properly. The warm color option is defunct and this monitor will strain your eyes if you work on this for long hours in low ambient light conditions.
I realized this being unfit for coding after using for more than a month and exhausting my return window, so unfortunately I cannot return it now. I have again resumed my search for the perfect 4k monitor for programming.