|Standing screen display size||6.5 Inches|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Item model number||V1-S|
|Product Dimensions||19.3 x 11.5 x 14.7 cm; 322.05 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$14.94 delivery
VR Headset - Virtual Reality Goggles by VR WEAR 3D VR Glasses for iPhone 6/7/8/Plus/X & S6/S7/S8/S9/Plus/Note and Other Android Smartphones with 4.5-6.5" Screens + 2 Stickers
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- VIRTUAL REALITY AVAILABLE - A new high-quality VR Viewer from VR WEAR for the great experience of plunging into a video, game, educational or entertaining program, a virtual tour or trip. Enjoy a panoramic spherical 360 degree video or watch films with IMAX cinema effects and more
- VR HEADSET WITH MAXIMUM POSSIBILITIES - Our VR accessories have a comfortable lens adjustment in 4 directions for EACH EYE separately - adjusting the focus and IPD (interpupillary distance). A high-quality big lens with an increased 105 degree vision angle for more precise image and the reduction of dizzying effect
- EVERY DETAIL IS WELL-THOUGHT-OUT - For extremely comfortable use, the adjustable headset has a hole for an earphone or charger cable, a hole for ventilation, which is necessary for the smartphone not to overheat and the lens not to get foggy, and a semi-transparent lid for camera – additional reality (AR) provided
- REALLY COMFORTABLE TO WEAR - The light construction of the VR headset gives it a comfortable fit: it doesn’t press on the nose, and there are adjustable straps which can be tightened or weakened. With the help of 2 sticker sets included in the kit, you can change the look of the virtual reality goggles as you like.
- GIFT IDEA - The VR goggles with head strap is an original gift for anyone who likes new technology and gadgets. Looking for a holiday gift for a boyfriend, husband, friend, son or daughter, or a colleague (well, for anyone)? Give your loved ones a virtual reality headset. What can be cooler?
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
VR WEAR’s virtual reality headset is a device which lets your phone plunge fully into the world of virtual reality. Watch 360 degree or 3D video , play games, or go on a virtual trip, for example, with Google Maps in Street View mode, and do many other things.
DISCOVER A NEW WORLD EVERYDAY WITH THE VIRTUAL REALITY HEADSET
VR HEADSET WITH MAXIMUM POSSIBILITIES
Order VR WEAR virtual reality headsets for yourself or as a gift for those close to you. This is a high-quality and functional device for virtual reality which is so easy to use!
The high-quality construction and use of the best materials gives you absolute confidence in VR WEAR virtual reality accessories. You’ll definitely love the quality and functionality of our best VR headset.
The VR headset fits most popular smartphones and mobile devices, for example:
· Apple iPhone 11 pro max / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 6s / SE
· Samsung Galaxy A8s / A30 / M20 / S10+ / S10 / S8 / 8 Plus / S7 all Galaxy Note series
· Google Pixel / Nexus 6 / 6P / 5X / Pixel / Pixel XL
· BlackBerry Evolve / Priv / Z30 / DTEK60
· Xiaomi / Huawei / Honor / Meizu
· and many others 4.5" - 6.5" smartphones like HTC, Moto, LG, Microsoft, Sony, Huawei, Asus, BLU, ZTE, OnePlus...
Smartphone requirements: Smartphone size: 4.5-6.5 inches (maximum size supported is 175 x 85 mm) The availability of actuating devices: gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer (digital compass).
TWO FUNNY STICKERS ARE INCLUDED
Do you want to make your best VR headset for iPhone more original?
Use the stickers (included in the kit) which let you change the look of the device.
WHY THIS VR HEADSET IS THE BEST
Holes for ventilation, which ensure that your smartphone won’t overheat and the lens won’t get foggy.
Magnetic button is the same technology used in the original Google cardboard 1. In our device it performs exactly the same function as in the Google Cardboard.
This is a universal technology, but there are some limitations:
- - For its work your phone must have a magnetic compass.
- - The application must be compatible with Google Cardboard 1.
Please note that only few applications support this function. We would recommend you to try Google Cardboard app.
For the comfortable use of this virtual reality mask, there’s a hole for cables (earphones, charger).
HOW TO USE
You should just download any VR application from the play store and then open it, or you can also open a 360 video in YouTube. When opened, the screen of your phone will be devided into two parts. After that insert your phone in the VR headset and start enjoying the content.
You can easily find the needed content in the Play Market by searching for "VR". We would recommend you to start with the Google Cardboard app. For videos in YouTube just search for "VR 360". For deviding the screen into 2 parts press a special goggles button in the YouTube player.
Visible screen diagonal
7" / 17 cm
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I bought this for my nephew as a present for birthday. But I was very surprised to hear from his parents that he liked this present the most and is using it all days long! He watches different educational videos and plays some games. Great product!
Small flat nosed folks might not have issues but if you have an average or larger size nose, forget about this unit. I understand that this is made in an Asian country where they have small noses but at least accommodate the rest of the worlds bigger noses. A thicker face pad would help a lot, including an interchangeable larger pad would fix the problem.
Also the adjustments for pupil distance and depth are so loose and cheap they flop around and change settings during normal use of the headset looking around. They should able to stay where you set it.
And if you wear glasses like I do there's barely enough room for them and the lenses actually hit my glasses when adjusted closest for best focus.
I will be returning this and wasting several more hours researching one that has a bigger nose notch or extra padding, room for glasses, and and adjustment system that stays set instead of sliding around while in use..
I was disgusted to find that the "magnetic button" is completely fake and does nothing. After reading deeper I realized everyone else also has issues with this. This is false advertising to a new level. They will tell you "Not all phones will be compatible and require a magnetic compass." BS! I have a Google Pixel 3XL and it has a magnetic compass. The button is not real.
Also, the lenses have hundreds of scratches on them, despite having a "protective film" on them.
UPDATE: See the photos I posted. I thought "maybe it's just not working or parts are missing" and decided to take the googles apart - That only proved my original theory that the button is completely fake and does nothing. There's a magnet glued to the inside of the housing to keep the outside magnet in place. There is no function by design - It is completely fraudulent advertising to claim this product has a button.