|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||9 February 2015|
|Mfg Recommended age||24 months - 2 years|
|Item model number||80-165900|
|Product Dimensions||15.01 x 19.99 x 8 cm; 100 Grams|
VTech Baby Lil' Critters Spin and Discover Ferris Wheel
- Baby high chair toy is modeled after a Ferris wheel; spinning wheel develops motor skills
- Suction cup toy is held in place on smooth surfaces and makes it easier to spin; infant learning toy is perfect for the hard floor, table, or high chair
- Baby toy features 5 sing-along songs and over 45+ sounds and phrases that encourage first words
- Cute animal buttons on the suction toy teach numbers, colors, and animals; light-up stars flash along with voice and music
- Infant toy is intended for babies 3 month to 2 years of age; spinning wheel has 2 AAA batteries included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Spin the wheel of fun with the Lil' Critters Spin & Discover Ferris Wheel by VTech! This unique toy attracts your baby's attention with flashing stars, a friendly voice and happy music. It also includes a suction cup that holds the toy in place on high chairs and other smooth surfaces to make it easy to spin and strengthen motor skills. The Ferris wheel also includes five sing-along songs that encourage first words and cute animal buttons that teach numbers, colors and animals. Babies will love to spin and learn.
Dimensions (Overall): 7.87 inches (H) x 3.15 inches (W) x 5.91 inches (L).
Use the suction cup to hold the Ferris wheel in place on high chairs, tables and more.
Baby Lil' Critters Spin and Discover Ferris Wheel
Spin the Wheel
Activate fun responses and explore colors, numbers and animals by spinning the wheel and pressing the buttons.
Attract attention along with a friendly voice and happy music.
Animals, Colors and Numbers
Pressing the buttons promote language development.
Music and sounds play when your baby spins the wheel.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I saw a few people complain about the suction cup not working, but then I saw other people give their 'hacks' about how to make it work, so I decided to give it a try.
Well, I'm telling you folks - it doesn't stick. I've tried this on the highchair, the Bumbo cushion, and the jumper. I've tried wetting it, wiping it with a baby wipe, cleaning/wetting the surface - no luck. It sticks for about 30 seconds.
This toy is pretty top heavy so as soon as my daughter breaks the suction (aka immediately), it will fall over, or get thrown on the floor, or (my favorite so far... ugh) she picks it up and wacks herself in the face with it.
The toy itself is fine, but I didn't need another light up toy... I needed something that I could give her for her highchair that my daughter wouldn't throw across the room. This isn't that toy.
Two main things that I really enjoy about this highchair toy:
-It actually holds my son’s attention. After my son broke our first one of these, I replaced it with another type of spinning highchair toy. My son had no interest in it at all!
-It is not obnoxious or overly loud. There are several different melodies and phrases, so it’s not monotonous, and there are 2 sound levels which is great.
Now for the bad part:
-The suction cup sucks. It is far too easy for my son to lift this toy up and throw it off of the highchair.
-It gets super sticky and dirty and gross really easily. There are so many crevices and small parts that are hard to wipe down after each meal!
The wheel is colorful and plays a variety of sounds and songs when it is spun or any of the three animals is pressed. Actually, it has a surprisingly wide repertoire of sounds -- we have had it well over a month and it will still occasionally play a sound we haven't heard yet.
We have not had any problems with the suction cup on this toy. I think the key is to moisten the suction cup slightly and ensure you are sticking it to a flat, non-porous surface. Ours does great on plastic high chair trays.
Two things to know about this wheel:
1) It isn't super loud, but it is definitely not super quiet either. When we first presented it to our 4-month-old it was actually a little overwhelming for her. I think the size of the toy, the large amount of movement, the flashing lights, and the constant sounds were a little too much for her. A month later, she loves it. But this probably isn't a good toy to take to a restaurant. You would definitely get irritated looks from other tables.
2) This is one of those toys that doesn't like to be ignored. If it doesn't get touched for more than 15 seconds or so it will beg you to "spin the wheel to play with the animals!" or something along those lines. We have to keep an eye on it because at some point our little one gets tired and we have to turn it off so it won't harass her!
Overall we're very happy with this toy. Bang for the buck is certainly tremendous.
So we got the replacement and it is MUCH better. Stays on without much effort and baby has a ball with it. Spins, lights up, makes sound (from the beads), etc. Great (albeit a touch slow) customer service too.
Good toy, terrible suction - to the point I thought I was doing something wrong. It was on a nice flat surface (dining room table), and i even wet the suction. Stuck it to the table and let baby play. 2 seconds later, he spins it, and off it goes, nearly hitting him in the face. Stuck it back on, same result. And yet again, and same thing. He seems to love spinning the thing and has fun - but this is useless as a "suction toy" if it doesnt suction.