|Package dimensions||32 x 8.71 x 8.51 cm; 671 Grams|
Sous vide bags Vacuum Sealed Bags 30 Reusable Sous Vide Bags, Suitable for Various sizes of Food Sous Vide Bags for Joule and Anova, used to Store Various Foods
Enhance your purchase
- Vacuum preservation, keep delicious, airtight, refrigerate and recycle
- The sealing is simple, convenient and convenient, double-layer zipper, can be opened and closed many times, and can be reused
- Sous Vide bags is made of BPA-free PE material, can be used in microwave oven and normal cooking, non-toxic and harmless
- A set contains 1 hand pump, 4 Sous Vide bag clips, 4 sealing clips, 30 reusable sous vide vacuum bags (3 15 bags / each size: 8.7 inches x 8.3 inches, 10 inches X11 .0 inches, 12 inches x 13 inches)
- It can be used to store various foods, such as dry food, specialty meats, seafood, vegetables and fruits.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why use a Sous vide bag?
With the SOUS VIDE bag, you no longer need to use large machines for vacuum storage
Can be used with various immersion circulators, such as Anova, Joule
Silicone bags or freezer bags no longer need water injection method
Bagging, compaction, pumping, simple operation
A variety of food storage and storage, there are different capacity options
Say goodbye to disposable bags to keep food fresher
Food Storage Bags can maintain a high degree of hypoxia in the bag, , so as to achieve the effect of extending the preservation time
It can isolate moisture in the air, and cannot penetrate the surface of the product to achieve moisture-proof effect;
Food grade high temperature bag: The cooked food can be heated directly in the microwave oven
1. Not suitable for children as a toy to prevent suffocation and injury
2. Not suitable for packaging liquids, but a small amount of liquid juice is allowed in food
3. When storing fruits and vegetables, a small amount of gas will be generated due to your own breathing, which will cause flatulence in the vacuum bag, which is not a leak of the vacuum bag.
4. Avoid contact with sharp objects
5. Do not directly touch open flames or place them near high-temperature objects (such as gas stoves, ovens, etc.)
6. When placing high temperature food, please wait for it to cool down before placing it
Suggestions for use:
1. The Sous vide bags can be used for multiple times. After taking out the food in the bag, reinstall the food and unzip the zipper. Take out the air and put it back in the refrigerator
2. When storing meat in a vacuum bag, there may be juice in the bag, which will cause the liquid to be drawn out when air is pumped. Please wipe clean with a rag
3. When storing fish, meat and other foods, you need to put them in the refrigerator to p
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|