|Item model number||IU7|
|Product Dimensions||5.69 x 9.09 x 18.69 cm; 385.55 Grams|
Veet Sensitive Hair Remover Gel Cream, Pink, 13.5 Fl Oz
- [EFFECTIVE HAIR REMOVAL]: Veet hair removal cream effectively removes even stubborn hair from legs and body gently in just few minutes without causing any messiness
- [BEST FOR SENSITIVE SKIN]: It is best suited for sensitive skin as it is enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E that helps moisturize and soothe your skin
- [DELIGHTFUL FRAGRANCE]: Hair removal cream scented with the perfect fragrance of vanilla and passion fruit for a satisfying and indulging experience
- [EASY TO USE]: Hair removal cream comes in a pump-style bottle for easy dispensing, simple to apply and remove without any danger of nicks or bumps
- [DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED] : Tested hair removal cream especially for sensitive skin, designed to use for legs, arms, underarms and bikini hair removal.[COMMONLY SEARCHED TOPICS]: body hair removal, depilatory, depilatory cream, epilation, epilator, hair removal, hair removal cream, hair remover, leg hair removal, hair trimmer, facial hair removal, bikini hair removal, veet spatula, bikini cream hair remover, nair sensitive, nair bikini, sensitive hair removal, nair hair removal, neet hair removal, depilatory cream genital area, depilation cream, hair removal creme, veet fast acting
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Water, Urea, Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Talc, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Magnesium Trisilicate, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide.
Now live more spontaneous moments with Veet Hair Remover Cream that removes even stubborn hair in just few minutes. Enriched with active ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, this hair removal cream for women moisturizes, leaving your skin feeling smooth and soft. The sensitive hair removal cream comes with delightful fragrance of Vanilla and Passion Fruit for a satisfying and breathtaking experience. This aloe vera hair removal cream is dermatologically tested and can be used for legs, arms, underarms and bikini hair removal. The results of Veet may last up to twice as long as shaving. It comes in a pump bottle with a spatula for easy dispensing, applying and removal. Suitable for: Creams can be used by everyone, including pregnant women. Teenagers under 16 are supposed to be supervised by an adult when using any depilatory method. Caution: Before every use, test your skin by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area as skin is a sensitive part of the body. If after 24 hours, there is no adverse reaction, continue to use. Veet cream is not suitable for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples. Read pack for full instructions before use. Do not exceed 10 minutes total application time.
How does it work?
Spread the Veet cream evenly to fully coat the hair with a spatula
Leave it for 5-10 minutes depending on your hair type, use spatula to remove the cream
Rinse your skin thoroughly with water and then pat dry
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long should I keep the product on skin?
Read the instructions and directions of use on pack carefully. Do not exceed 10 minutes total application time.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is especially notable because I do have eczema, and sensitive skin. It's been about 10 minutes post shower and my underarms and my vajayjay are just fine, though my legs are a bit itchy (but the remedy for that is always coconut oil).
Works great, a little messy, but it's a cream you put on your body and don't rub in so that's to be expected. 5/5.
Reviewed in the United States on 28 January 2018
After using this, I normally just hop in the shower to rinse, use a gentle soap to get any residue off, and then for the next few days use a salicylic acid, green tea scrub (really!!) to keep things smooth. The green tea helps with any redness that might show up and the salicylic acid helps prevent any ungodly breakouts in my nether regions.
So please, if you’re on the fence with this stuff, please, give it a try because hopefully you’ll be as pleasantly surprised as I was!!
What I found:
Easy clean up-it rinses off easily with water.
Less painful than traditional wax (but yes, there is still minor discomfort with any waxing)
Everything you need in the box-including reusable strips that clean easily with water
**The wax applicator has a “temperature indicator” which will inform you when the wax is too hot or the right temperature for waxing. I found this indicator to be incorrect. When the indicator said it was an OK temperature to use, the wax was too thick because it was not hot enough and did not apply or remove well. This wax works best when it is warmer (best I can think of is consistency of maple syrup). Alway test the temperature of the wax on your inner wrist to be sure not to burn yourself, but the indicator on the applicator is not accurate.
I found that this wax works best for bikini and more coarse hair. I attempted an upper lip and brow wax but was unsuccessful because this hair is too fine.