|Item model number||FG01320|
|Product Dimensions||6.05 x 5.79 x 20.32 cm; 521.63 Grams|
Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic and Antifungal Shampoo for Dogs and Cats, 16 oz – Medicated Shampoo to Relieve, Heal and Soothe Fungal and Bacterial Skin Infections
- TREATS SKIN INFECTIONS: Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic and Antifungal Medicated Shampoo is scientifically formulated with benzethonium chloride, an anti-bacterial agent, and ketoconazole, an anti-fungal, to relieve bacterial and yeast infections.
- FAST ACTING: Antiseptic and Antifungal shampoo works fast to help relieve fungal and bacterial infections on your dog or cat’s skin. Aloe Vera soothes skin and promotes healing. Lanolin moisturizes skin to reduce itching and flaking.
- 100% SAFE: This shampoo is 100% safe and paraben- and soap-free. It will not remove topical spot-on flea and tick treatments and has been proven to safely treat Bacterial Pyoderma and allergic or fungal dermatitis.
- FOR DOGS AND CATS: Medicated antiseptic and antifungal shampoo is for use on both dogs and cats over 12 weeks of age. Use twice weekly until skin conditions clear up, then once a week to prevent flare-ups.
- EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE: Veterinary Formula Clinical Care premium medicated products are created with veterinary-grade ingredients but available at a price that pet parents can afford. We know your dogs and cats are more than just pets, because we are pet parents too.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Finding an effective treatment for skin infections in dogs and cats can take many expensive trips to the vet with even more expensive shampoos, creams, and medications, with no end in sight to your pet’s discomfort. Not anymore. Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Antiseptic and Antifungal Shampoo is an effective and affordable treatment for bacterial and fungal skin infections in dogs and cats. With an easy treatment regimen of twice weekly until skin conditions clear up, then once a week to prevent flare-ups, you can give your pet relief from hair loss, rash, itching and redness, thickened skin, and the musty odor caused by skin conditions such as dermatitis and pyoderma. The veterinary-grade ingredients in our 16 oz. bottle of Antiseptic and Antifungal Shampoo deodorize and help relieve fungal and bacterial skin conditions which can result from: allergies (including flea, food, contact, and hereditary), hormonal disorders such as hypothyroidism, weakened immune system, short coats or skin folds, trauma from grooming and scratching, ringworm, and yeast infections. Your pet will feel the soothing relief of lanolin and aloe vera while benzethonium chloride, an anti-bacterial agent, and ketoconazole, an anti-fungal, help relieve the bacterial and yeast infections. The shampoo is 100% safe, paraben- and soap-free, and great for pets with sensitive skin. You can also use it with other topical spot-on flea and tick treatments. Of course, it’s important to determine the cause of the underlying issue, so please consult your veterinarian if skin issues become a consistent problem. We know that your dogs and cats are more than just pets - they are part of the family - so Veterinary Formula Clinical Care designs premium medicated products that pet parents can actually afford. Your pet will feel fast acting relief from skin infections, and you will notice a difference in the skin and coat – making you both happy and able to focus on more important things like walks, games and snuggles.
Water, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Ketoconazole USP, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance, DMDM-Hydantoin, Benzethonium Chloride, PEG-75 Lanolin, Citric Acid, FD&C Red #40
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 21 July 2017
Reviewed in the United States on 6 September 2017
Here is the link to Paw Shield: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DFPJ1NC
Highly recommend using both products at the same time!