|Model Name||Victoria Manual Meat Grinder and Sausage stuffer, Cast Iron Sausage Maker and Meat Mi|
|Mounting Hardware||Grinder, Tubes, Disks|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Cast Iron|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||GRN-113|
|Product Dimensions||27.94 x 17.78 x 12.7 cm; 4.42 Kilograms|
Victoria Mi Manual Stuffer, Cast Iron Sausage Maker and Meat Mincer, Number 10, Table Clamp Mounted Grinder, One Size, Black
Enhance your purchase
- ✔️ Get variety of sausage stuffing. We include 3 sausage-stuffing fillers sizes: 12.7mm, 18mm, and 22mm.
- ✔️ Capacity of adjustment. You can adjust your manual grinder according to the thickness of milling you want to obtain. 2 carbon steel cutting plates (Holes: fine 3/16" and thick 1/2").
- ✔️Heavy-duty construction. Made of Cast-iron with sanitary double-tin plating to resist stains and corrosion, compliant with international regulations.Lifetime Warranty. High quality commercial iron casting for durability. Made in Colombia using European cast iron machinery.
- ✔️ Easy grinding. Our hand grinder has self-sharpening Stainless-steel knife. Get a steady output of .5 lb to 1 lb per minute. Table mount can be mounted and unmounted easily in standard table tops, counters and board with a steady grip.
- ✔️ Multi-use. Make burgers, sausage, wild game, venison, minced meats, ground beef, meatloaf, meatballs, ham salad etc. from scratch
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Victoria Manual Meat Grinder and Sausage stuffer, Cast Iron Sausage Maker and Meat Mincer, Number 10, Table Clamp Mounted Grinder
Victoria is a three-generation family business located in Medellin, Colombia. Our story begins with Raul Mejia, who at 16 years of age decides to start a small business in the foundry industry. Working in a tiny garage, he crafts his first products: metallic toy soldiers and decorative crosses.
After perfecting the art of casting, Raul’s passion for cooking and fresh foods lead him to create one of our most famous products: the Victoria grain grinder – and thus, Victoria Cast Iron Cookware was born.
Today, Victoria offers a line of products that have gotten international recognition for their innovative designs and product quality.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|