|Material Type||Cast Iron|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||TOR-003|
|Product Dimensions||24.13 x 20.32 x 6.35 cm; 1.67 Kilograms|
Victoria 8 inch Cast Iron Tortilla Press and Pataconera, Original Made in Colombia, Seasoned
- Heavy-duty cast iron for easy and even pressing, Improved base & handle for resistance
- Hand casted in Colombia, Authentic by Victoria, don't trust imitators!
- Great for: tortillas, patacones, tostones, empanadas, arepas and more
- Comes with an extra screw for the lever
- Preseasoned with Kosher single-source Colombian palm oil
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Make perfectly natural, flat and consistently thin tortillas with the internationally known Victoria Cast Iron Tortilla Press. The heavyweight construction means less effort and more consistency when pressing. This is the real deal. Say goodbye to store-bought tortillas (who knows what they even put in those) and hello to fun, fresh and healthy tortillas! This press is also known as a Pataconera and is great for making: tortillas, patacones, tostones, empanadas, arepas and more. Yes, it's even strong enough for fried plantain tostones!.