Vietnamese Coffee Filter Set, Pour Over Dripper Style, Slow Drip Cafe Maker, Brew A Single Cup Serving Of Iced Ca Phe Sua Da, Made In Vietnam, Stainless Steel Infuser Press, Phin (1, 6Q)
|Price:||+ S$7.99 Delivery|
- Traditional way to make Delicious Cà Phê Sữa Đá like in Vietnamese Phở restaurants. This Coffee Filter (Phin) is used in Coffee shops all across Vietnam. Now you can make Ca Phe Sua Da at home.
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel (Inox). Built to last for many years. The three piece design is easy to use and quick to clean afterwards. Dishwasher Safe.
- Heavy Weight Gravity Damper to prevent the coffee "blooming" and floating on the water. Tip: Pour a small of water and wait a few seconds for the coffee grounds to get saturated before filling the chamber with water. We recommend trying Anni Coffee or Trung Nguyen Coffee as they have the correct Grind.
- A Great Way To Make Coffee Quick, Inexpensive, Reusable, Lightweight for travel,or backpacking.
- Available in Single, Two Pack, and Four Packs. The 6Q is for brewing ~4 oz. The 7Q is for brewing ~6 oz. The 8Q will brew ~8 oz. The 9Q will brew ~10 oz. Please note the milk and the Ice melting will increase the amount of Coffee.
Amazon International Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Long Cam Vietnamese coffee filters (also called a phin) are manufactured in Vietnam from high quality, food grade stainless steel.
Featuring a three piece design and a metal handle instead of the plastic knobs found on many other designs.
The gravity damper is heavy enough to stay in place when adding water, it will not float to the surface making a mess like the cheaper
aluminum designs. Very easy to use and easy to clean afterwards.
The 6Q, is for brewing a small coffee ~4 oz.(120mL) serving, it’s approximate measurements:
Cup size: 2.5”-3.2”(5cm-8cm) in diameter, the chamber is 2.0”(5cm) in diameter, and 2.0”(5cm) high.
Preparing delicious Vietnamese coffee is quick, easy and doesn't require much clean-up afterward.
First pour sweetened condensed milk into the cup, usually about 1-2 teaspoons but can be adjusted to suit your taste.
The coffee filter has three parts (filter, damper, and lid), place the filter on top of the cup.
Add 2-3 teaspoons of Vietnamese coffee into the filter (any coffee will work, but best results are with a Vietnamese ground coffee like Trung Nguyen or anni ), then place the damper in to the filter and press the grounds flat gently, leave the damper inside.
Pour a small amount of hot water (180*-200*)into the chamber and wait about 15 seconds before filling the chamber entirely
with hot water. Place the lid on and wait until the water has dripped though.
Stir, adjusted to taste if needed by adding more sweetened condensed milk if not sweet enough, or by adding a small amount of water
into the coffee filter and allowing it to filter through if it is too sweet.
The final step is to pour into a tall glass of ice (the traditional Vietnamese way), or can be served hot.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|