|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Item model number||100110178|
|Product Dimensions||12.88 x 10.04 x 16.38 cm; 18.27 Kilograms|
Volvic Natural Mineral Water, 6 x 1.5l
|Price:||(S$1.31 / litre)|
|You Save:||S$1.15 (9%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Volvic Natural Mineral water is created by rainwater that flows underground, filtered through 6 layers of volcanic rock.
- Tapped at 90 meters deep, Volvic Natural Mineral Water is pristine with a low mineralization and a consistent composition
- Volvic's unique taste comes from a rare combination of minerals and trace elements, including silica, while still being low in sodium.
- Volvic natural mineral water is protected by 200m of volcanic rock that ensures that it stays naturally pure.
- 1.5L (Pack of 6)
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
- BUY 2 GET 12% OFF. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Volvic Natural Mineral water begins as rain and snow that falls on an ancient, dormant volcanic park in central France. The water takes years to filter through mineral rich layers of rocks before it is bottled under strict supervision in a highly sanitary bottling facility after emerging from its protected source.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Review this product
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I'm glad amazon sell it because it's getting more difficult to find in the supermarkets.
For drinking, I prefer Evian or San Pellegrino but for espresso Volvic is king.
- Product Dimensions : 12.88 x 10.04 x 16.38 cm; 18.27 Kilograms
- Manufacturer : Volvic
- ASIN : B01A6JYAR8
- Item model number : 100110178
- Customer reviews: