Vosego Ludwig Van Beethoven Virtuoso Bear | 40 Mins Classical Music For Babies | 15 Award Winning Musical Soft Toy | Educational Toy For Infants Kids Adults
- 40 MINUTES OF CLASSICAL MUSIC - With seven tracks featuring Beethoven s most well-loved compositions, Ludwig plush bear brings 40 minutes of exquisitely beautiful classical music. Carefully selected tracks represent Beethoven s most recognized melodies making Ludwig a great introduction to the composer s musical repertoire. Ludwig lets you and your baby enjoy the compositions made by one of the most influential classical music composers of all time.
- EARLY MUSIC EDUCATION - Inspire love for classical tunes & encourage kids to learn musical instrument with this ultra-soft Ludwig van Beethoven plush bear lookalike. Printed on Ludwig s internal back pocket is a short Beethoven autobiography. Charmingly written in the first person, it shares a brief history of the composer s life as well as the title of each musical selection. Reading the composer s life story to children before bed time can educate them about the history of music.
- VOLUME & TRACK CONTROL - Skip tracks to tune in to your baby s favourite ones. Adjust volume to suit your baby s needs whether they are asleep or awake. The volume range is within the safety standards for newborns. All functions are easily controlled with one button by pressing on the bear s belly.
- MUSIC THERAPY FOR INFANTS KIDS ADULTS - Let Ludwig create a stress-free environment for parent and baby bonding times. Classical music can produce a calming effect by releasing pleasure-inducing dopamine and inhibiting the release of stress hormones. At around 24 weeks, the baby s ears are rapidly developing in the womb. Introducing newborns to classical tunes can brighten their mood, stimulate their brains, and build bonds with their parents. Ludwig is a wonderful gift idea for an expecting mo
- COGNITIVE & EMOTIONAL DEVELOPMENT - Provide the best for your children from day one by supporting their educational and emotional development with the most loved Beethoven s classical melodies. If not for its timeless beauty, it is for its educational and developmental benefits that the classical melodies make an optimal soundtrack for the child s first few years of a rapid growth. Numerous studies credit classical tunes with stimulating children s brain in a way that impacts on child s language
Prime members enjoy FREE International Delivery with no minimum spend on items from Amazon US. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ludwig is a premium quality classical music plush bear playing 40 minutes of Beethoven's most loved compositions. The classics by Beethoven are precisely the sounds that every young baby should be hearing. Sonatas or lush symphonies relax children (and new moms) while inspiring a lifelong affinity for music.The music tracks can be switched and the volume easily controlled. A short composer’s biography is tucked inside the bear's inner pocket. Ludwig's timeless appeal will make him any child's favourite toy from birth and for many years to come. Sounds like the ultimate gift for both girls and boys!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I just got two replacement modules (just in case I guess) and the toy works beautifully again much to the delight of my daughter.
As such I am upgrading my review to 5 starts. The music is really great and the bear is cute.
The bear is very cute and the music is surprisingly nice when it lasts. It certainly was a hit with my daughter.
Alas, ~3 months into ownership the beautiful music coming out of it suddenly became all scratchy and distorted. Batteries changed and all that and it did not help.
Happy to say that I'm pretty glad with my purchase! I wanted to play it for my baby right away, but it didn't came with batteries. It was easily solved though - with a whip of a small screw driver, pop of a battery and we were ready to go! At first I was surprised that it required a screw driver to open the battery cover, but I discovered after a while of using that it was a good feature to have, especially since most battery covers easily come off and allow greasy fingers and tiny exploratory mouths to get access to the batteries. Not happening!
The material of the plush is soft and cuddly, the audio device well hidden in the back of the plush, sealed away behind a strip of velcro.
Music is pleasant and sound quality is good. Baby seems to calm down easier when it is playing! Will update feedback as my little one (and I) dabble with it more.
I have been searching high and low for a soft stuffed animal that played classical music. My youngest, baby number 5, went through a major ordeal with my pregnancy while undergoing cancer treatments. She was born slightly more hypersensitive than my other sweethearts. It is was challenge to get her to sleep. I bought the white noise machine, the music, the humidifier and more. She likes classical music and soft blankets. When I found Ludwig, I thought, perfect! And he is perfect. My little angle finally sleeps!!!
Customer Service was excellent!! I had a snafoo with Amazon and the owner was quick to follow up.
I recommend this amazing toy if you want your baby to get more quality rest.
I had no knowledge or experience of this product before. It was a blind purchase. I am so very happy with its production quality, sound clarity and library and most importantly his cuddliness that I will gift to my 14 month old daughter Mozart as well.
A fabulous learning and engaging teddy.